Actors/Actresses You Hate

Butting-In

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else have an actor or actress that they absolutely cannot stand and pretty much will not see a movie or will be very hesitant to see a movie if they are in it?

My list: Samuel L Jackson, Val Kilmer, Denzel Washington, Renee Zellweger, Tom Cruise, Halle Berry, Billy Bob Thornton,

Man I don't get your list, but its your list. Where's the obligatory Ben Affleck???

I don't know if I would ever flat out refuse to go see a movie because of a particular actor/actress, but I definitely have a couple of knuckleheads on a list that I would be reluctant to go see. Movies with these people would have to have either really interesting storylines or a some actors/actresses that I really like to offset the damage brought on by having the ones I despise in them...

Ben Affleck!!! I cannot stress my complete disdain for this yuckel. His best acting performance came in Smokin' Aces...right after he was shot to death.

Mike Myers. I've seen some movies of his that are ok...but for the most part, they're not so good. I still haven't seen any of the Austin Powers' movies, and if I can help it, I never will. A Mike Myers and Ben Affleck film festival would be my idea of ****.

Ice Cube. He lost his cool points with me somewhere around "Are We There Yet"...not that I ever thought he was even a decent actor.

J-Lo. I think too much of Ben rubbed off on her.

Jennifer Garner. I KNOW that too much of Ben rubbed off on her.

I'm sure there are others, but after the imagining "****", I've suddenly lost my ability to think about this subject anymore...now I've got to go bolt my doors and check the windows, pour some salt around all the potential openings, and find my silver buckshot in case Ben tries to come for my immortal soul... :unsure: