CNNSI Playoff projections

Ice74

CNNSI Playoff Projection

I honestly think, that if we just go 2-2 in the next 4 games

we would be 8-6

then theres no way we lose to Minnesota and St.Louis , we would be jacked up for those games

thats all I'm hoping for, 2-2 in the next 4 games, can be any game you want

this Carolina is ripe, with the way they've played, if we just quiet their run game

this will be a test, because the last 2 games we've played heavily pass dominant teams,

where, now it seems Caroilna is run dominant

Some of the predictions are just bizarre, I don't agree with all of the Bucs picks and I certainly don't agree with the Saints going 5-1, 4-2 or 3-3 is more likely. The Saints are dysfunctional right now Drew is having a fantastic year but I don't see the addition of a semi-healthy Bush adding anything to the team that makes them 5-1 the rest of the season.

I really think the Panthers, Lose Out, if they lose this weekend.

Carolina Panthers (8-8)

If The Playoffs Started Today: No. 2 seed

Remaining Schedule (Projected Results): at Atlanta (L), at Green Bay (L), vs. Tampa Bay (L), vs. Denver (L), at NY Giants (L), at New Orleans (L)

Final Projected Record: 8-8

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3)

If The Playoffs Started Today: No. 5 seed

Remaining Schedule (Projected Results): at Detroit (W), vs. New Orleans (L), at Carolina (W), at Atlanta (L), vs. San Diego (L), vs. Oakland (W)

Final Projected Record: 10-6

Atlanta Falcons (6-4)

If The Playoffs Started Today: Out

Remaining Schedule (Projected Results): vs. Carolina (W), at San Diego (L), at New Orleans (L), vs. Tampa Bay (W), at Minnesota (W), vs. St. Louis (W)

Final Projected Record: 10-6;

I say we win one road game

Tampa wins Divison with a better Divison Record

I keep seeing people talk about how good a QB Romo is yet I keep trying to figure out their basis for stating such. But I can't do it. The only 2 playoff games he has played he has been awful in. Last time I checked I thought you were ultimately judged on what you did or didn't do in the playoffs. :unsure:

Yeah. *See Ely and Payton before their SB wins.

They only have us winning 2 road games for the entire season. I strongly disagree. The Chargers are very beatable and so are the Vikings.

You also gotta love how they have 3 teams from the NFC East in the playoffs.

Arizona can clinch the NFC West title Sunday if these three things all happen: 1) Cardinals win; 2) Niners lose; 3) Seahawks lose or tie.

What is the earliest a team has ever clinched?

They only have us winning 2 road games for the entire season. I strongly disagree. The Chargers are very beatable and so are the Vikings.

You also gotta love how they have 3 teams from the NFC East in the playoffs.

Arizona can clinch the NFC West title Sunday if these three things all happen: 1) Cardinals win; 2) Niners lose; 3) Seahawks lose or tie.

What is the earliest a team has ever clinched?

i think the pats tied the earliest clinch ever last year.

Some of the predictions are just bizarre, I don't agree with all of the Bucs picks and I certainly don't agree with the Saints going 5-1, 4-2 or 3-3 is more likely. The Saints are dysfunctional right now Drew is having a fantastic year but I don't see the addition of a semi-healthy Bush adding anything to the team that makes them 5-1 the rest of the season.

I second that

I really think the Panthers, Lose Out, if they lose this weekend.

Carolina Panthers (8-8)

If The Playoffs Started Today: No. 2 seed

Remaining Schedule (Projected Results): at Atlanta (L), at Green Bay (L), vs. Tampa Bay (L), vs. Denver (L), at NY Giants (L), at New Orleans (L)

Final Projected Record: 8-8

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3)

If The Playoffs Started Today: No. 5 seed

Remaining Schedule (Projected Results): at Detroit (W), vs. New Orleans (L), at Carolina (W), at Atlanta (L), vs. San Diego (L), vs. Oakland (W)

Final Projected Record: 10-6

Atlanta Falcons (6-4)

If The Playoffs Started Today: Out

Remaining Schedule (Projected Results): vs. Carolina (W), at San Diego (L), at New Orleans (L), vs. Tampa Bay (W), at Minnesota (W), vs. St. Louis (W)

Final Projected Record: 10-6;

I say we win one road game

Tampa wins Divison with a better Divison Record

Lollerskates at the Panthers losing their final six games. I know we've collapsed like that and we don't like the Panthers, but at least give them credit for beating Tampa at home without Earnest Graham