Laurent Robinson?

Where has this guy been? I understand he was hurt in the first part of the season, but I don't remember him even being on the injury report the last couple of weeks. Meanwhile we got Finneran out there making plays. I love Finn, but come on, Robinson has so much more potential. Part of me wanted to see Robinson go at that ball Ryan overthrew in the endzone. Is there something I've been missing here? It just seems like he's fallen off the face of the earth here...

I had no idea he got hurt again in the Denver game. I was right there with you, I've said from the beginning of the year he has the best hands on the team. Not to take anything away from Roddy but the man has had hands of glue since his rookie year. I was hopeful he was gonna be the starter this year then he got hurt, jenkins stepped up and Harry took the third receiver position. Now it looks like Finneran has the 4th WR spot. Looks to me like one of our most reliable receivers is slowly being edged out.

Where has this guy been? I understand he was hurt in the first part of the season, but I don't remember him even being on the injury report the last couple of weeks. Meanwhile we got Finneran out there making plays. I love Finn, but come on, Robinson has so much more potential. Part of me wanted to see Robinson go at that ball Ryan overthrew in the endzone. Is there something I've been missing here? It just seems like he's fallen off the face of the earth here...

He can't stay healthy..... -_-

As of right now this guy is a washout........It seems like he doesn't want it bad enough.....

Got hurt against Denver? What, a paper cut leafing through a game day program? I didn't even know he was in the game.

I'm going to call him Casper.....