Falcons fans

carolinafan

they do exist :lol:

are the birds going to be sporting the black jerseys this year?

oh yea,your gonna lose this week :D ,seriously great turn around for the Falc's,Hawks,and the Thrashers(guess every bird has its day)....hoping for a good game

No black jersey yet. But I think DelTaco will be a little black and blue this weekend courtesy of Abe. Thanks for the compliments.

That Jonathan Stewart is a funny talk show host. Good pick up.

they do exist :lol:

are the birds going to be sporting the black jerseys this year?

oh yea,your gonna lose this week :D ,seriously great turn around for the Falc's,Hawks,and the Thrashers(guess every bird has its day)....hoping for a good game

No blackout in sight. I hope for a good game as well, although I'm hoping for a different outcome than you are. :D

Falcons 23

Panties 17

The Panthers are tough, but if Delhomme plays like he has the last couple of games, I'm pretty sure we'll come out on top.

Delhomo wasn't the one that allowed the Lions to stay in the game last weekend but he can't let the Falcons pick him off 4 times like he did against the Raiders. Should be a fun game, the Falcons are looking to bounce back and the Panthers are looking to improve.

hard to hate ATL now,no vick,mora,Horn,Hall,and Coleman........although Crumpler, Kerney,and Dunn were annoying to play,they were good guys,who were hard to hate

You'll grow to hate Ryan, White, Jenkins, Turner, Norwoord, etc. not because they're annoying people but because they're going to be a pretty consistent team over the next few years. B)