• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angie Stone- The Art of Love & War

Raheem Devaughn- Love Behind the Melody

Outkast-ATliens

Nas- Hip Hop is Dead

Lee Williams & The Spiritual QC's- Right on Time

I was up in the air between ATLiens and Speakerboxx/Love Below. I chose the latter just because there were more songs.

Deep Purple - Live in Japan

Oasis - What's the story (Morning Glory)

Led Zeppelin - How the West Was Won

Buena Vista Social Club - Live in the Carnegie Hall

Marvin Gaye - What's going on

...you said we could chose "best of..." albums, but you said nothing about live albums.

Have you ever seen them live?

Yeah a couple of times. The first time I absolutely loved it, one of the funniest shows I've ever been to. But that was because it was a perfect evening all-in-all with a nice party and stuff.

The second time I saw them I was kinda tired and I realized just how boring they are on stage... Still, if I got another chance to see them again I would do it in a heartbeat. You just get smashed and have a good time because they have so many great songs in their catalogue.

Yeah a couple of times. The first time I absolutely loved it, one of the funniest shows I've ever been to. But that was because it was a perfect evening all-in-all with a nice party and stuff.

The second time I saw them I was kinda tired and I realized just how boring they are on stage... Still, if I got another chance to see them again I would do it in a heartbeat. You just get smashed and have a good time because they have so many great songs in their catalogue.

Ok I was about to say, I saw them live once at a festival and it was absolutely awful. They were like robots up there.