Enemy Lines

Fundamentals101

Carolina will pound the rock at the edges, interior and heart and soul of that Atlanta defense. They will run it, and run it, rotate and run it some more until the defense is winded, tired, hurt and can no longer hold up causing Safeties to come up and relieve. Then Carolina will go to the air where forgotten Steve Smith and Mushin Muhammed will get off the ball, get open and make plays. That will happen because they are physical, still good and theres no way it will not happen. No way it can't. And there is nothing Atlanta can do about. Nothing they will do about it. They will try with the DTs and talent they have, they will give effort but force beats effort more then often, especially bruid force. And defensively Carolina will be lead by Julius Peppers who is the 2nd leading DE with 9 sacks just under John Abraham but Peppers has a league high in forced fumbles of 5, which is also his career high. He will have a good day this Sunday, and if no sacks he will still get his hands up and create lanes, match ups and opportunity for others. So after this Sunday, Atlanta will need to win out and fight for a wild card spot because quiet honestly I'm sick of the ESPN anaylst who were asked who's the best team outside of TN/ NYG and here were the answers. Arizona, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, Washington and Atlanta. :blink: And Carolina is 8-2. hmph....and its funny, because word is that those same questions regarding opinions and comments like that are being asked from reporters at Carolina lockerooms and press conferences. Man I tell you I tell you I tell you. I cannot wait for Sunday, you hear me? lol the start of a new understanding for rest of the league . Giants, y'all a great team but you may wanna look over your shoulder. I swear

I'm still not that impressed. You let an 0-9 team hang 22 points on your vaunted defense. If Oakland had any kind of offense, the Panthers would have lost. The Falcons haven't lost two in a row all year. We will not come out flat against the Panthers. Its revenge time and the team will be PO'd about last week and the first game at Carolina..

Carolina will pound the rock at the edges, interior and heart and soul of that Atlanta defense. They will run it, and run it, rotate and run it some more until the defense is winded, tired, hurt and can no longer hold up causing Safeties to come up and relieve. Then Carolina will go to the air where forgotten Steve Smith and Mushin Muhammed will get off the ball, get open and make plays. That will happen because they are physical, still good and theres no way it will not happen. No way it can't. And there is nothing Atlanta can do about. Nothing they will do about it. They will try with the DTs and talent they have, they will give effort but force beats effort more then often, especially bruid force. And defensively Carolina will be lead by Julius Peppers who is the 2nd leading DE with 9 sacks just under John Abraham but Peppers has a league high in forced fumbles of 5, which is also his career high. He will have a good day this Sunday, and if no sacks he will still get his hands up and create lanes, match ups and opportunity for others. So after this Sunday, Atlanta will need to win out and fight for a wild card spot because quiet honestly I'm sick of the ESPN anaylst who were asked who's the best team outside of TN/ NYG and here were the answers. Arizona, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, Washington and Atlanta. :blink: And Carolina is 8-2. hmph....and its funny, because word is that those same questions regarding opinions and comments like that are being asked from reporters at Carolina lockerooms and press conferences. Man I tell you I tell you I tell you. I cannot wait for Sunday, you hear me? lol the start of a new understanding for rest of the league . Giants, y'all a great team but you may wanna look over your shoulder. I swear

Slow down there Sparky....In the last 2 weeks the Panties struggled to beat Oakland and Detroit....

I know that it's going to be a hard game for the Falcons, but you need to slow your roll. The Panties aren't the '67 Packers........... <_<

Against Detroit whose defense hasn't stopped anyone all year. :rolleyes:

OK. i dont care who you run against. yes DET is bad, but they havent given up 240+ yards rushing every game this year.

CAR has a good running game, and it has to be our focus. Because if Jake has to throw, we all know he can be rattled...especially how he is playing now. the guy has unde 200 yards passing in the last 2 games combined.

I do think we can win this game, but overlooking it is just gonna lead to more 'the sky is falling' threads if we lose.

OK. i dont care who you run against. yes DET is bad, but they havent given up 240+ yards rushing every game this year.

CAR has a good running game, and it has to be our focus. Because if Jake has to throw, we all know he can be rattled...especially how he is playing now. the guy has unde 200 yards passing in the last 2 games combined.

I do think we can win this game, but overlooking it is just gonna lead to more 'the sky is falling' threads if we lose.

the last game we played them the exact opposite happened. we did a really good job against their run and couldnt rattle delhomo worth ****.

if we get back to tackling like we were before we should do a good job against their run.

The thing that worries me about this game is pass rush. Carolina's offensive coordinator did a great job gameplaning to stop Abe by throwing short and quick 3 step drops. Problem is once he realized that even with delhomme getting rid of the ball early we STILL couldn't get a pass rush and in the 2nd half carolina's OC got more aggressive. In the 2nd half he started calling 5 and 7 step drops and throwing more downfield and we couldn't do anything about it. There were times in that game where the TE didn't even have to block anyone because he didn't need too. The defense was exposed bigtime in that game and it's no suprise that the ATL game was Delhomme's best game of the season.

I do believe we can win, but it will be a tough one.

The thing that worries me about this game is pass rush. Carolina's offensive coordinator did a great job gameplaning to stop Abe by throwing short and quick 3 step drops. Problem is once he realized that even with delhomme getting rid of the ball early we STILL couldn't get a pass rush and in the 2nd half carolina's OC got more aggressive. In the 2nd half he started calling 5 and 7 step drops and throwing more downfield and we couldn't do anything about it. There were times in that game where the TE didn't even have to block anyone because he didn't need too. The defense was exposed bigtime in that game and it's no suprise that the ATL game was Delhomme's best game of the season.

I do believe we can win, but it will be a tough one.

yup, and our pass rush basically took the day off against denver. there were some plays where it looked ok, but on other plays......whew.

i hope we can get that pass rush that we had against NO back. if we rush the passer like that, and defend the run like we did the first panther game we'll have a very good chance to win this game. the team just needs to put it ALL together and play complete.

We are playing for more than they are. We are out to prove that we are better than we were last week. We are determined to protect our home field. We are trying to stay in the playoff hunt. Effort and Heart will determine the outcome. If you doubt this then think about why we could not run the ball last week against a team that was 29th vs. the run- and missing ALL of their starting LBs. We've been given our wake up call and now we will see what this team is made of.

Correction :

With our non existant pass rush, Mr. Delhomme will pass until his arm falls off....................same as Cutler, Brees, and Orten.

NFL teams can't wait to set new league records for passing yardage, playing the Falcons.

Sad.

Somebody's panties are in a wad.... <_<

It's like these were in the wrong order. :lol:

LOL, it looks like Emmitt Smith wrote this.

"Bruid force"

"And there is nothing Atlanta can do about it. Nothing they can do about it"

"They will give effort but force beats effort more then often, especially bruid force"

Hilarious :lol:

Especially bruid force... dhad's da worst!

We'll see when you come to our house little buddy. Your team is about due for a loss and the dome is the place to get it.