Just For Fun

bozoatl

I realize that I am a really just a smart azz underneath this poised, intelligent exterior.

But when I read Coach Smith's response to this question, it just struck me funny - kinda like :blink:

So, I give this the :blink: Award:

Q: How is John Abraham health-wise?

A: "I think Abraham made it through the game."

You think he made it through the game? You didn't do a head count in the locker room to be sure everyone survived? :P

OK - enough of that.

I liked what Abraham said after the game (from the AJC):

Abraham makes no excuses

Defensive end John Abraham was playing with a neck and shoulder injury and did not get a sack against Denver.

Abraham suffered a stinger against New Orleans and was listed on the injury report with a neck injury last week.

"If I'm on the field, I'm 100 percent," Abraham said. "That's part of the game. You play when you hurt. If you are out there, you've got to play."

My Hero!

I realize that I am a really just a smart azz underneath this poised, intelligent exterior.

But when I read Coach Smith's response to this question, it just struck me funny - kinda like :blink:

So, I give this the :blink: Award:

Q: How is John Abraham health-wise?

A: "I think Abraham made it through the game." :P

You think he made it through the game? You didn't do a head count in the locker room to be sure everyone survived?

OK - enough of that.

I liked what Abraham said after the game (from the AJC):

Abraham makes no excuses

Defensive end John Abraham was playing with a neck and shoulder injury and did not get a sack against Denver.

Abraham suffered a stinger against New Orleans and was listed on the injury report with a neck injury last week.

"If I'm on the field, I'm 100 percent," Abraham said. "That's part of the game. You play when you hurt. If you are out there, you've got to play."

My Hero!

I might have to bring back my signature with him in it. He is the MAN!