We were one catch away

falconchef

...and one of the things that I'm looking forward to the most is that, if three teams in the NFC South make the playoffs, they will have to STOP saying that the NFC East is the "toughest division in football." Man, that really pizzes me off, considering the South could realistically put THREE teams in the playoffs. AND i'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO SAY, "iF THE PLAYOFFS STARTED TODAY, THE fALCONS WOULD BE IN!!"

What? Who have you been listening to? Everyone who has done commentary on the NFL has been saying for weeks, like 4-5 weeks, that the NFC South is the most competitive division in the league, considering everyone's W-L, and that the NFC East iis not as dominate as they were supposed to be. While the East has improved, there is still the respect for the South.

Yes they said the NFC South is better than they thought but in the next breathe the said the NFC East is still where it's all at.

I honeslty don't remember a year this even in the NFL. You have the 2 clear cut best teams in each league. 9-1 Giants and 10-0 Titans. But behind those teams it's all bunched up.

1 team with 10 wins (Titans)

1 team with 9 wins (Giants)

1 team with 8 wins (Panthers)

4 teams with 7 wins (Buccaneers, Cardinals, Jets, Steelers)

8 teams with 6 wins (Redskins, Cowboys, Falcons, Patriots, Dolphins, Ravens, Colts, Broncos)

6 teams with 5 wins (Eagles, Bears, Vikings, Packers, Saints, Bills)

That is 21 teams with records .500 or better. When has that ever been the case 10 weeks into the NFL season?

What? Who have you been listening to? Everyone who has done commentary on the NFL has been saying for weeks, like 4-5 weeks, that the NFC South is the most competitive division in the league, considering everyone's W-L, and that the NFC East iis not as dominate as they were supposed to be. While the East has improved, there is still the respect for the South.

NFC SOUTH 17-2 at home, interesting stat

It's 4:15 in the morning, good nite Fellow Falcon Fanatics!!!!!!!!!!!!!