I got mine...did you get yours?

1falconsgal

Not me. I still owe DirecTV like $70 of what I call "FU" money (Asian term, I think, because I was told not to swear on this board anymore). It's totally out of principle.

But let's see if the picture works: atlanta_falcons.gif

"neato".......the falcon isnt going to rub off is it?

I thought guys understood the whole remote thing....I think anything having to do with the Birds is cool!!!

I'm not getting one. My husband won't even let me touch the remote. :( You know how marriage is give and take - that's one of my give areas. The only time I get the remote is if he's asleep - then I pry it from his fingers.

I do drive him nuts though when watching the Falcons - "Wait, honey - back up - let me see that again!" "Honey - take that frame by frame"

After a while - he'll throw it at me and go to the bedroom to watch something else - THEN I get the remote :lol:

Maybe I will get one after all!

The site says "plus, on the back, you get the team’s championship stats"

So... what's on the back of ours? :D

:huh: I guess I'll need a new one in a couple of years.......and Tandy you could always get yourself the Falcons remote and your hubby the 49ers. Then you both have one. That would be a good Xmas gift!?

:huh: I guess I'll need a new one in a couple of years.......and Tandy you could always get yourself the Falcons remote and your hubby the 49ers. Then you both have one. That would be a good Xmas gift!?

Heck no - he'd be flashing the back side of that ***** to me all day long. Do you even know how many championships that crap team has? I do - and I have it thrown in my face enough. :lol:

I'll just tell him the 49ers one was sold out. Nah - I'm not a good liar - he can read me like a book. Maybe I'll tell him that he can keep the one that he has and I won't ask him to rewind or freeze frame during the Falcons games - I'll just use mine for that.

hmmmm..... my mind is working. Does anyone else smell smoke?

Those are pretty neat, but they should give those to you if you order the NFL Ticket package... I agree with others on here DirectTV has some great HD services but they suck as a company from a Customer Service point of view. When I initially had my dish installed the guy left a pile of wires in my yard and then when they came back to install the HD Dish they almost refused to remove the old standard dish, then after much negotiation the guy didn't want to go up on our roof because it was "too high".. since when is a 3 story townhouse too high?!?! :mellow: If Comcast would simply offer some of the channels I'm looking for I wouldn't have to deal with these lovely people.. they're a mess.

I agree that they should give it to yoiu with Sunday Ticket and that they have their issues...But, I had to have one! I normally have control of the remote in my house...but, now I have my own. My kids refuse to use it because they all love other teams. I have a Cowboys fan, a Bengals fan, An Eagles fan and a Vikings fan for children!! :huh: So, it's ALL MINE!!! Wait till the garage is done being converted into my very own Falcons themed room. Noone will bother me then!! :D