LOL at the homepage

FALCONfan025

:lol:

I was half expecting to see the "angry" Smitty face in the picture when I clicked on the link. Sunday was the first time I've ever seen him get that fired up on the sidelines. Nice to see his passion for the game. He seems to have a good balance of passion. Mostly positive, but can get pizzed off in the situations that call for it. We are so freakin' lucky he is our coach.

Btw, I think he was looking at Shanahan. ;)

I was half expecting to see the "angry" Smitty face in the picture when I clicked on the link. Sunday was the first time I've ever seen him get that fired up on the sidelines. Nice to see his passion for the game. He seems to have a good balance of passion. Mostly positive, but can get pizzed off in the situations that call for it. We are so freakin' lucky he is our coach.

He was pretty fired up when they called that muff on jennings

You should have seen the Tampa game when the refs F***ed up a play-call that could have lost us a possession. He went OFF, and got the ball back as well.