God If This Game Can Be on MNF...

formul8or

I forgot about this game. I was watching Family Guy. Can someone catch me up on what happened in the 1st quarter?

Quinn is like 1 for 9 for the Clowns....and Trent Edwatds has already thrown 3 picks for the Ills...........oh, and the Clowns really capitalized on those 3 picks with a whopping 2 field goals..

Quinn's looking a bit better now.....Edwards flat out stinks.

Quinn is like 1 for 9 for the Clowns....and Trent Edwatds has already thrown 3 picks for the Ills...........oh, and the Clowns really capitalized on those 3 picks with a whopping 2 field goals..

Quinn's looking a bit better now.....Edwards flat out stinks.

Wow. Horrible. :lol:

I like Cleveland, so its not that bad for me. Buffalo is stinking it up though.

And for the record... Derek Anderson > Brady Quinn

Wrong. Quinn is better than Anderson. Anderson had the the worst numbers among starters in the NFL. He wasn't even all that good last year.

Wow. Horrible. :lol:

Wrong. Quinn is better than Anderson. Anderson had the the worst numbers among starters in the NFL. He wasn't even all that good last year.

Who cares what his numbers for a half a season were, stats mean nothing in football anyway. It's that fantasy mentality that is destroying football.

but if you want stats, in his last 4 games he had 6 tds and 1 int. And the int was on the receiver who didnt turn around.

Whoever gets Anderson next year is going to get a very good young qb. He is better than Quinn and has much more physical talent, and therefore has a higher ceiling as well.

Who cares what his numbers for a half a season were, stats mean nothing in football anyway. It's that fantasy mentality that is destroying football.

but if you want stats, in his last 4 games he had 6 tds and 1 int. And the int was on the receiver who didnt turn around.

Whoever gets Anderson next year is going to get a very good young qb. He is better than Quinn and has much more physical talent, and therefore has a higher ceiling as well.

I disagree. Anderson looked good when Edwards was playing well. Granted Edwards makes both QB's look bad, but as far as a ceiling goes Quinn will be a much better player in the end. And I hate Brady and his stupid smile, but it's true.

I disagree. Anderson looked good when Edwards was playing well. Granted Edwards makes both QB's look bad, but as far as a ceiling goes Quinn will be a much better player in the end. And I hate Brady and his stupid smile, but it's true.

Well of course DA will do better when his "number 1" receiver is catching the ball. The bottom line is if braylon was just average they would have a few more wins and DA would still be starting.

I just really like DA's physical talent. He has an arm like few other qbs in the league, he kind of reminds me of Drew Bledsoe, who was a **** good qb in his day.