Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-BRONCOS IN-GAME THREAD

2,426 posts in this topic

I would like to tell the guys on tv the INT was irrelavant the play was 3rd and long and did not give them that much better field position

6-4 Now.. You doomsayers need to STFU. Nobody would've predicted that good a record before the season started. Panties come into town next week. I'd much rather win that game than this one!

i bet they said the same thing in detroit last year.

watever happened to the blowout everyone was predicting?

why cant the falcons abuse one of the nfl's worst defenses?

I have been nervous before every one of our losses this year and I knew something bad was going to happen. It figures that after all the media love we have gotten this weak, the falcons blow it. Really depressing.

need to pick up a reliable wide receiver!!!

are you serious!?! like who???????

jeez.....one freakin pass..........how have you ever been a falcons fan if you can't get used to a dropped pass..........

6-4 Now.. You doomsayers need to STFU. Nobody would've predicted that good a record before the season started. Panties come into town next week. I'd much rather win that game than this one!

I hate people who use this. The fact is we are better than we thought... we're beyond that and right now we are/were in the thick of the playoff hunt. That whole "nobody thought we'd be this good" is a LAME *** EXCUSE to use to defend a terrible loss.

you musta not watched when we were on defense.

believe what you like. 3 straight run plays to start the game? 3 and out? dropped balls? yeah the refs were in there knocking the ball out of our hands with their mental abilities.

I have been nervous before every one of our losses this year and I knew something bad was going to happen. It figures that after all the media love we have gotten this weak, the falcons blow it. Really depressing.

extremely depressing

top wrs dont drop game winners

ask randy moss, to , burress etc...

how many games has he won for us with scores? you can't blame one guy for losing a game! This is the same BS treatment Fin got in 2002 for dropping a TD pass to green bay...

We had them on third and long twice and 3rd and Goal on that last drive and our defense layed over like a cheap whore....

We lost because of bad coaching calls, poor QB decisions, ineffetive blocking by the OL, stupid penalties, no pass rush, bad secondary play, poor tackling, ineffectiveness in the red zone, and big plays that didn't go our way on both sides of the ball....

to pin this loss on one person is not fair

Some of the "fans" on here are a joke. You guys are the most ignorant and fickle group of people I have ever seen.

believe what you like. 3 straight run plays to start the game? 3 and out? dropped balls? yeah the refs were in there knocking the ball out of our hands with their mental abilities.

guessing you missed all the choke holds not being called on denvers scoring drives?

right, go watch game, and say refs had a part in screwing this game

Its alright guys, i mean we were bound to have a hiccup game at home. We went up against a good AFC team and I always feel its better to lose to an AFC team rather than an NFC team. I also want to thank the incredible teams that played the other NFC south teams this week. Looks like we got a real tough road ahead of us now. I hope this team can bounce back and try to get running with this thing. We do need to get our defense in check on third downs. We give up way to many third down conversions, WAY TOO MANY. Bad i mean really bad week for us, but hopefully the rest of the games will be better. BTW i have weird reason the Cowboys will win cause when it looks bad for the Falcons, the Cowboys come to victory town. Sick weekend of football.

How many times did we blitz? I only remember the one right before the half. Why the **** do we not blitz more often? God it's frustrating.

Im done with football for the day...i'll be back tomorrow peace...good game falcons...please try and control yourselves....it was a good game, someone had to lose, it just wasnt our day...we all knew that our defense was going to have a tough time stopping cutler

we started with 3 straight passes and unfortunately roddy dropped 2 of them

These types of games really just make me angry. The one's where we don't play to our ability and constantly screw up our opportunities. It's not like we were outplayed, we played ourselves. Frustrating...

Some of the "fans" on here are a joke. You guys are the most ignorant and fickle group of people I have ever seen.

I'll second that....jeez.....people need to grow up............we were supposed to win what .....one or 2 games?????? this team can't win every game.........(yet)