Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-BRONCOS IN-GAME THREAD

2,426 posts in this topic

I'm with you...........but even with this loss, you still gotta love this team..........we see a game where they play like this every FEW weeks.....NOT every week.....like in a few years past

I also blame the media for predicting us to win this game.

oh GOD.......dont tell me now we have to deal with Trade roddy white threads all week......... or bench him.......bla bla bla

typical officiating for a falcons game.

oh stop blaming the refs. lack of execution killed us. turner has less than 100 yards with a bunch of starters out on their D.

6-4 Now.. You doomsayers need to STFU. Nobody would've predicted that good a record before the season started. Panties come into town next week. I'd much rather win that game than this one!

I also blame the media for predicting us to win this game.

:lol: :lol:

thats funny......i said the same thing before the game....and earlier in the week

well if we don't win next week you can kiss playoffs goodbye. Might even be kissing a winning record goodbye. 2 losses in a row would be devastating.

not only that but carolina is on their way to winning and tampa bay is winning too. Our defense lost this game in every way...absolutely horrible.

oh stop blaming the refs. lack of execution killed us. turner has less than 100 yards with a bunch of starters out on their D.

you musta not watched when we were on defense.