Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-BRONCOS IN-GAME THREAD

2,426 posts in this topic

thank you roddy white. you will never change

Dude shut up. Roddy catches everything that goes his way, big pressure, no pressure, anything. You can't expect him to be there every play, none the less he put all that effort in and nearly got it anyway.

All over a guys **** until they can't make a play on the field and then you bash them, way to be a fan .

cmon..........how can you hate on roddy this much.........jeez....i hate it too.......but cmon........jeez, he is still a great receiver

No comments on all of the hands all over Roddy?!?! WTF is this crap? Seriously, the dude had his hands all over Roddy and swiped him at the end. Roddy still should have called it but how they did not throw a flag on that and called that holding against us is beyond me. Don't get me wrong, we haven't played to our ability today so I'm not saying the ref's are costing us this game. Our miscues are costing us this game. But I thought that was bull that they didn't call the PI on that one.

Y'all blaming the refs are cracking me up :lol:

you look like Saints fans :lol:

guessing all the holding calls that woulda stop their scoring drives?

right, stfu and go away troll

I really hate blaming losses on the refs, but this one is pretty text book. Our DE are getting mugged, and even though White had butter fingers, that was AT LEAST illegal contact.