Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-BRONCOS IN-GAME THREAD

2,426 posts in this topic

RUN THE FOOTBALL, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN,

and some more!!!!

Interesting, Georgia DE Miller made it all the way to the actives straight away, at the expense of Fraser.

I think that shows that we are determined to get after Cutler. Miller has speed, but is not as good against the run as Fraser. The Broncos run game is weak, so we can unleash the speed.

Great game-planning.

It is interesting to see Miller on the active list. I am looking forward to see how he does!!

yea he's been hurt since week 8.

Oh, I thought it was just minor. That sucks. I guess we're gonna see more of Chevis Jackson and David Irons.

Dude.... Foxworth?!?! did you see last game?

lol wtf, I'm not expecting him to start, but he's a good nickel CB.

lol wtf, I'm not expecting him to start, but he's a good nickel CB.

Sorry I thought you meant something else should have realized that would have been out of character for you for that to have been your intent.... Totally my bad dude I'm sorry, me forgets the Nickel.... but Chevis has played well...

No one is concerned that Brent Grims is inactive? Did I miss something, is he hurt?
The only thing hurt on Grimes is his feelings for getting beat so much, then getting his job taken by Foxworth. That injury is a media/roster move my man. Trust me.

And no, I'm not in the least bit concerned. Foxworth is the best cover corner, and the fastest DB on the team, according to the coaches. I likes that.

Falcon's jersey (JA44 throwback) - check, Falcon's hat - check, hot wing platter - check, man i'm soooo pumped..... Go Falcons

JA 44? :huh:

:huh: ummm have you been watching?

No no... I meant GRIMES is a good Nickel, Foxworth is a #1. Lot's of misunderstandings lol