Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

If its not too much trouble can someone make me a sig using these pics? I would like is to be kind of dark and intimidating looking. You can use your imagination but I want you to think dominating defense when you look at it. I would also like my screenname small in one of the corners.

I really appreciate it.

Lofton pic

Abe pic

Is this Doable?

alright man.. what you need?

I was thinking something like, .. i like the style you used on the dahl sig of yours, Something with Ryan, and Roddy and jenkins, Like Maybe a picture of jenkins and roddy celebrating together, and a vide worked in with ryans first td pass, and maybe a nice Roddy shot. I know it may be a bit much, but i figured you'd be up for it.. Throw the mb handle in it somewhere obviously, maybe something like" .. i preciate it bro.

hey i was wondering if i could get a sig with turner and mughellie on it

if its possible if not its fine lol

hey i was wondering if i could get a sig with turner and mughellie on it

if its possible if not its fine lol

gotta get 100 posts first

sorry for those waiting for me... just been busy with stuff...lawyers and work... no fun at all

No problem mozzie. Just whenever you get a chance. A belated congrats on the birth of your little girl.

Hi! I would like to make a request.

I don't care what the background looks like. I want it to say my username (MattRod284) on the bottom and I would like the colors to be half red and half black. I also want a picture of Matt on the left and Roddy on the right.

Thanks!

And this is the 2nd time I've requested. Lol.

I don't care what the background looks like. I want it to say my username (MattRod284) on the bottom and I would like the colors to be half red and half black. I also want a picture of Matt on the left and Roddy on the right.

Thanks!

My first one in a while, you can use or if someone makes a better one you can use it:

MattRod284.png

Thanks!

We should make it 1,000 post requirement for you. <_<

Awesome sig you have there...

A request for anyone... I'm looking for something original. w/ Matt Ryan and Jerious Norwood

thecushpo5.gif

to be honest.. you want so much, im kinda procrastinating

lol i figured, i know what ya mean, no rush at all brother... trust me, i dont want ya to rush it. i know what youve done for me years past.

could someone make me one with Curtis Lofton in it, just something simple with my username in it. I used to make gfx so I know how time consuming it can be, no rush.