Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

560 posts in this topic

soon prime.. soon

although im kinda diggin the sig you have now :D

Hey no problem take ur time, I should probably change my sig as I can only look at for a few seconds haha

Hey mozzie is there a way I could get a Harry Douglas sig? With DBG in all caps?

It would Greatly appreciated Mozz!!!! :)

it would be my pleasure :D

WTF happened to your post count! Welcome back BTW.

Ha, yeah I lost my post count with the last board "upgrade" :o

Thanks for the WB. I've been in and out a few times this season but haven't posted.

Ha, yeah I lost my post count with the last board "upgrade" :o

Thanks for the WB. I've been in and out a few times this season but haven't posted.

welcome back brother! :D

='Russdogg' date='Jan 2 2009, 08:00 PM' post='4352819']

mozz man for the 3rd time... lol... ,Hey can i get some new adnd slick with matt ryan and roddy white and jenkins possibly together like td celebration jump bump, and maybe a nice video in it of ryan hitting jenkins for his first td and or anice ryan to white vid... i know its tough, but i know what the mozz man bringith!!! if it helps mozz i really like the style you used on the roddy wallpaper and the dahl sig there.. Sorry if its a bit much and im making ya work... but your skills are just mad.

='Russdogg' date='Jan 2 2009, 08:00 PM' post='4352819']

mozz man for the 3rd time... lol... ,Hey can i get some new adnd slick with matt ryan and roddy white and jenkins possibly together like td celebration jump bump, and maybe a nice video in it of ryan hitting jenkins for his first td and or anice ryan to white vid... i know its tough, but i know what the mozz man bringith!!! if it helps mozz i really like the style you used on the roddy wallpaper and the dahl sig there.. Sorry if its a bit much and im making ya work... but your skills are just mad.

I hear you man.... just got a lot on my plate at the moment.,. but i'll get there!

welcome back brother! :D

You're a brave man for this thread! :lol:

So I read you're a proud papa again? Congrats!! Boy or girl?

You're a brave man for this thread! :lol:

So I read you're a proud papa again? Congrats!! Boy or girl?

Little girl.. Molly.. after my 93yo nana

Little girl.. Molly.. after my 93yo nana

Mozzie...Molly...very nice :D

Congrats again buddy.

I hear you man.... just got a lot on my plate at the moment.,. but i'll get there!

mozz bro you know im more than paitent with your work, spend all the time you want on it.. i know it'll be badass.

Hey can I get a Harry Douglas sig please with his name on it then "HD" under it?

yeah, I can make you one.

I know that, but I just want him to clarify more

and Falcon82, I'll do yours next.

Take your time ... really appreciate it.

hey Prime.. i dont have the software i wanted... due to a HDD death... very sad... so i had to make do with 8 year old software... hope this is ok..

primelb8.gif

hey Prime.. i dont have the software i wanted... due to a HDD death... very sad... so i had to make do with 8 year old software... hope this is ok..

primelb8.gif

Great sig, Mozzie. However, what's this I hear about your HDD? Does that mean all the sigs you made in the past are now lost?!

Great sig, Mozzie. However, what's this I hear about your HDD? Does that mean all the sigs you made in the past are now lost?!

not many... i kept most of them on an external.. there will be a few missing.. but not too many..

I do now have to re-download all my apps though... :rolleyes:

If its not too much trouble can someone make me a sig using these pics? I would like is to be kind of dark and intimidating looking. You can use your imagination but I want you to think dominating defense when you look at it. I would also like my screenname small in one of the corners.

I really appreciate it.

Lofton pic

Abe pic

Hey guys , been a while since i posted. im really not a newbie however i lost my postcount. anyhow i need a sig, i am not picky ill take anything you got. Pot Luck i guess. .btw for mozz what happend to our lil falcon army concept. it really took off then just dissapeared ?

Thanks, SonnyAtl

Hey guys , been a while since i posted. im really not a newbie however i lost my postcount. anyhow i need a sig, i am not picky ill take anything you got. Pot Luck i guess. .btw for mozz what happend to our lil falcon army concept. it really took off then just dissapeared ?

Thanks, SonnyAtl

HEY SONNY

Welcome back mate..

FalconArmy... i dunno... we lost a lot.. people left..

Im all for bringing it back if you want.

Ill do you a sig, when i get myself back in business

HEY SONNY

Welcome back mate..

FalconArmy... i dunno... we lost a lot.. people left..

Im all for bringing it back if you want.

Ill do you a sig, when i get myself back in business

FalconArmy...oh yeah!

armysigmv777new2mj9.gif

Hi! I would like to make a request.

I want the background to be like a beige hazy color. I want it to say my username (MattRod284) on the bottom and I would like the colors to be half red and half black. I also want a picture of Matt on the left and Roddy on the right.

Thanks!

I HAVE 100 POSTS NOW MONOXIDE! :D