Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

560 posts in this topic

I was wondering if Mozzie or someone could create a sig for me with my screen name, Falcons logo, and if possible some images of different Falcons players like John Abraham, Michael Jenkins, Matt Ryan, etc rotating like a animated slideshow. Thanks in advance.

sure... would love to! ;)

I was kind of confused about what you means on a "ring", and did you want your name on it? Here is a rough draft, tell me what you want changed from here (add on, stuff like that).

1zq7whu.jpg

Nice! That is perfect right there. You don't need to add anything else to it.

Thanks!

Did you make money off the league or something? What makes it such a big deal, lol... not to sound like a ****, but it was a ten team league. If someone didn't have Matt Ryan, Roddy White, or Michael Turner by the end of the year, the league players you play with are crazy. :lol:

I know it isn't a big deal. It just something I wanted to have for fun. No one else had those players all year because I built my team with all of those players before the season started and kept them all. Like I said man, I am not tring to prove a point or even really brag about it. I was just happy, it was the first time I have been the champion and I just wanted to have some fun with it.

I know it isn't a big deal. It just something I wanted to have for fun. No one else had those players all year because I built my team with all of those players before the season started and kept them all. Like I said man, I am not tring to prove a point or even really brag about it. I was just happy, it was the first time I have been the champion and I just wanted to have some fun with it.

That's cool, that's cool. Congrats. I didn't even win third place in any of my leagues (I was in three). I only made it to fifth place winner or something like that, lol.

I would like one with Deion sanders on one side and Houston on the side .... maybe old school and new school .... I really dont care but if someone could take a stab I would appreciate it.

mozz man ,Hey can i get some new adnd slick with matt ryan and roddy white and jenkins possibly together like td celebration jump bump, and maybe a nice video in it of ryan hitting jenkins for his first td and or anice ryan to white vid... i know its tough, but i know what the mozz man bringith!!! if it helps mozz i really like the style you used on the roddy wallpaper and the dahl sig there.. Sorry if its a bit much and im making ya work... but your skills are just mad.

Can someone make me Atlanta Falcons wallpaper? I would just like a wallpaper with simply Matt Ryan on the right side and black on the left. I have a lot of programs so it looks weird when there's an abstract background behind my program icons so I rather it just be blackness behind it. :P So yeah, so a 1024 wallpaper with Matt Ryan on the right side on a black background would be nice. Thanks.

So here's what my desktop looks like. So if someone can help me and make me a wallpaper with Matt Ryan who would show up in between the programs on the left and the Windows sidebar on the right, I would really appreciate it.

wallpaperee1.jpg

(1024 Monitor)

I don't know if any of you guys have any decent renders. I would do it myself, but I can't quite make it fit and my renders that I find aren't big enough. And I have midterms to review for right now before tomorrow's game, so I was thinking of sporting a Ryan wallpaper throughout the whole playoffs.

Thanks.

And for the 3AM group, I suggest someone make one of those user banners (really short [in height] ones) and I think more people will use it. Just a suggestion.

And for the 3AM group, I suggest someone make one of those user banners (really short [in height] ones) and I think more people will use it. Just a suggestion.

nah, I hadn't started yet, but okay. And yeah, after we beat the Cardinals, I'll make another one, so it's like a mini-bar.

'Russdogg' date='Jan 2 2009, 08:00 PM' post='4352819']

mozz man ,Hey can i get some new adnd slick with matt ryan and roddy white and jenkins possibly together like td celebration jump bump, and maybe a nice video in it of ryan hitting jenkins for his first td and or anice ryan to white vid... i know its tough, but i know what the mozz man bringith!!! if it helps mozz i really like the style you used on the roddy wallpaper and the dahl sig there.. Sorry if its a bit much and im making ya work... but your skills are just mad.

Hi! I would like to make a request.

I want the background to be like a beige hazy color. I want it to say my username (MattRod284) on the bottom and I would like the colors to be half red and half black. I also want a picture of Matt on the left and Roddy on the right.

Thanks! :D

Hi! I would like to make a request.

I want the background to be like a beige hazy color. I want it to say my username (MattRod284) on the bottom and I would like the colors to be half red and half black. I also want a picture of Matt on the left and Roddy on the right.

Thanks! :D

100 posts my man.

100 posts my man.

I need to have 100 posts to make a request? Haha, alright. I'll let you know when I have 100 posts.

But, can you keep my request in hand? You know, like not to forget it or whatever.