Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

560 posts in this topic

Monoxide, I just read your sig. Headshot has passed away? I'm so sorry to hear that. He was a friendly member here. May he rest in peace.

Monoxide, I just read your sig. Headshot has passed away? I'm so sorry to hear that. He was a friendly member here. May he rest in peace.

nah, fortunately, he didn't die. But he was banned.

I have a request that may be a little more difficult. I would appreciate a sig with Brian Finneran and Ryan, possibly an animated gif type. I know that may be harder because there aren't as many photos of Finneran, but anything that could be done would be appreciated. I would like to have BirdsOfPey in the sig somewhere all funky like. Something kind of grungy in the background. If someone could work some magic on that I would definitely appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

I have a request that may be a little more difficult. I would appreciate a sig with Brian Finneran and Ryan, possibly an animated gif type. I know that may be harder because there aren't as many photos of Finneran, but anything that could be done would be appreciated. I would like to have BirdsOfPey in the sig somewhere all funky like. Something kind of grungy in the background. If someone could work some magic on that I would definitely appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

yeah... ill give that a whirl!

birdofpreyyp8.gif

[img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4213/birdofpreyyp8.gif]

Hope this is ok..

Sorry for anybody i missed.. i will go back and backfill any requests.

What do you need done?

I would like a Ryan/Turner/White (or Koenen/Turner/White) Sig in red/black (ofc) with "The Dirty Birds are back" as text ... but in the background.

I have a request. I don't know if anyone will respond but, I will give it a shot. I made a thread request but, no one really responded to it.

I want a kind of small banner for being the Fantasy Football 2008 champ in my yahoo league. I have more info if someone is intrested. I will check the thread here or just message me so I can give you any info you want.

Thanks.

p.s. I won the championship, went 12-2 on the season and I had Ryan,Turner, White, Elam and the Atlanta Defense on my team.

Great year

I have a request. I don't know if anyone will respond but, I will give it a shot. I made a thread request but, no one really responded to it.

I want a kind of small banner for being the Fantasy Football 2008 champ in my yahoo league. I have more info if someone is intrested. I will check the thread here or just message me so I can give you any info you want.

Thanks.

p.s. I won the championship, went 12-2 on the season and I had Ryan,Turner, White, Elam and the Atlanta Defense on my team.

Great year

post the info up, I'm free right now.

post the info up, I'm free right now.

2008 Fantasy Football Champion

My team : "Thunder"

My record: 12-2

I won the Championship in the yahoo 10 team fantasy league.

I had Ryan,White,Turner,Elam and the ATL Defense on my team

I don't want anything really big. Something to put in my sig next to the matt ryan sig or something.

My colors were actually white and black. Maybe something with a ring in it. I don't know. I trust you to do something cool. I appreciate it. Just message me whenever you get finished or if you need more info.

2008 Fantasy Football Champion

My team : "Thunder"

My record: 12-2

I won the Championship in the yahoo 10 team fantasy league.

I had Ryan,White,Turner,Elam and the ATL Defense on my team

I don't want anything really big. Something to put in my sig next to the matt ryan sig or something.

My colors were actually white and black. Maybe something with a ring in it. I don't know. I trust you to do something cool. I appreciate it. Just message me whenever you get finished or if you need more info.

Did you make money off the league or something? What makes it such a big deal, lol... not to sound like a ****, but it was a ten team league. If someone didn't have Matt Ryan, Roddy White, or Michael Turner by the end of the year, the league players you play with are crazy. :lol:

I would like one done with Curtis Lofton. After seeing some of the sigs that you guys have made I'll let you do what you think is best. You guys are crazy talented.

Thank you for whoever takes the time do it!

I would like one done with Curtis Lofton. After seeing some of the sigs that you guys have made I'll let you do what you think is best. You guys are crazy talented.

Thank you for whoever takes the time do it!

I'll do one for you tomorrow.

I was kind of confused about what you means on a "ring", and did you want your name on it? Here is a rough draft, tell me what you want changed from here (add on, stuff like that).

1zq7whu.jpg

I hope nobody is working on the sig for me ... I just had a better idea ... instead of the classic Ryan/Roddy/Turner combo, I'd prefer: Blalock, Koenen and Babs ... with a Falcons logo somewhere and the text (still in the background) "Unsung Heroes"

@Monoxide

The FF sig looks very nice.

i think he means a championship ring..

I know that, but I just want him to clarify more

and Falcon82, I'll do yours next.

I was wondering if Mozzie or someone could create a sig for me with my screen name, Falcons logo, and if possible some images of different Falcons players like John Abraham, Michael Jenkins, Matt Ryan, etc rotating like a animated slideshow. Thanks in advance.