Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

560 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about dynamic sigs for everybody that present certain information, such as where you stand in terms of game plan, draft standings, etc. Something you would configure with a tool and then embed the code into your sig settings. Maybe different backgrounds, etc, but very official looking.

Let me know your thoughts.

That sounds ridiculous!

Would definitely be a great feature.

sure man.. if you dont mind waiting a couple of days :D

Thanks man!

I dont mind waiting coupla days just please dont forget about me. It seems people always forget about me :(

Thanks man!

I dont mind waiting coupla days just please dont forget about me. It seems people always forget about me :(

I like how you stole my sig in one of the other forums I go to.

I like how you stole my sig in one of the other forums I go to.

I am sorry... if you want i will take it off.

If you havent seen , i posted that i had to find a sig on google imiges because i posted like 6 times here for someone to make me one.

I need a sig for a tampa fan to wear for a whole year. its for the tampa board, so restrictions are it has to be exactly 400 pixels in width, exactly 70 pixels in height, no more than 33kb in file size. The borders of the image must be visible at all times.

I was thinking something to the likes of todays game. The turner run where he dragged phillips, maybe with a little comment bubble of "no daddy no"

I'm pretty much open to anything as long as its funny and in good humor. my only request is that in one of the corners you have the phrase "ATL-owns-me"...Any takers?

omg... why won't any of my sigs show up? is it just imageshack being down? I haven't seen my sig for about a week now...

That looks really cool, 'defect! If no one takes it, I'll add it to my sig next to the one I have now. I'll give others the chance to use it, since I already have a great sig by Monoxide.

monoxide,

you ever get mine done?

sorry dude, I've been really busy, but I have Photoshop opened up right now, so don't worry.

Can anyone make me a sig of Roddy and Turner that uses the word Rise Against (as in the band) and maybe the symbol of a fist in a heart from the band.

Thank you anyone who takes this on, It will be very much appreciated!

rise.jpg

example of the text and the heart/fist

Mozzie... I found the International Falcons Fans (IFF) sig in one of my old hard drives today, and it made me wonder... whatever happened to that 'organization'?

I would really appreciate a Ryan-Turner-(maybe add Roddy too) sig (ofc in red-black with a Falcons-logo) ... maybe with "The Dirty Birds are back" as text, but just in the background.

Another (more or less) shameless bump

Thanks guys.

here you go Popcorn, pictures were rather hard to work with on this, but this is what I got.

2ujo9j9.jpg

Thanks bro

Sweet sig, Mono.

thanks dawg, and no problem popcorn, any time. The other requests I got via PM will be next, so don't worry guys. ;)

I would only imagine that Mozzie is very busy with a newborn and all. :P How's that treatin ya, Mozz?

Yeah man.. very busy.. but have got some time off after xmas.. so i'll get back into full swing!

Baby is great... although ive slept more! lol