Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

560 posts in this topic

Not exactly what i pictured in my head.. but i hope its ok ..

;)

bankerbirdgl2.gif

[img=http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3255/bankerbirdgl2.gif]

Dude, that sig is SICK!!!! :D How much do I owe you? :lol:

what about me mozzie :(

I would love a Babs or Lofton sig. Something with one of them bringing the pain if I can find it.

I loves me some defense....

what about me mozzie :(

I would love a Babs or Lofton sig. Something with one of them bringing the pain if I can find it.

I loves me some defense....

no worries Fan.. i'll do yours next! ;)

Seriously, Mozz, thanks again for the sig, man. It's AWESOME!!! If you're ever in the Atlanta area let me know so I can buy you whatever it is you drink down under down there. :D:lol:

actually, I have a really cool idea for a Ryan sig....PM me when you ready to do it, and I will explain my idea!!!

your talents could make this the best sig on the boards!!!! :)

Would anyone possibly know why sometimes my sig works and sometimes it doesn't? Today it hasn't worked at all, it's getting frustrating, lol.

Would anyone possibly know why sometimes my sig works and sometimes it doesn't? Today it hasn't worked at all, it's getting frustrating, lol.

it could just be the page loading. every now and then mine shows a red X, but I hit refresh and its back.

but yours looks like nothing is there at all. did you double check your signature settings and make sure you didnt accidentally delete the script link? Because if there is something in there, even if it is a bad link, it should show on the bottom. Also, dumb question, but I assume u didnt turn off sigs?

Monoxide or Mozzie, can one of you do the one I requested please? I would but that requires talent.

yeah, you and DirtyBird2 are next on my to do list ;).

I would really appreciate a Ryan-Turner-(maybe add Roddy too) sig (ofc in red-black with a Falcons-logo) ... maybe with "The Dirty Birds are back" as text, but just in the background.

Shameless bump B)

Thanks in advance.

there ya go DirtyBird2

vzef4m.jpg

Popcornplaya is next. Any more requests, just post in here ;).

Thats sick man!

Im gunna rock the other one you made me too haha...

your sigs just get better and better man keep it up

Can someone please make me a sig of Norwood... i have had to steal one from Google imiges. I suck with sig making and i have askehd here 6 times already and nobody has made it yet. Please make me one..

here are some pics you can use .

T1_1015_jerious.jpg

25976-25.jpg

18307EF77EDF496281DE49382E58913D.ashx

Can someone please make me a sig of Norwood... i have had to steal one from Google imiges. I suck with sig making and i have askehd here 6 times already and nobody has made it yet. Please make me one..

here are some pics you can use .

T1_1015_jerious.jpg

25976-25.jpg

18307EF77EDF496281DE49382E58913D.ashx

sure man.. if you dont mind waiting a couple of days :D

I'm thinking about dynamic sigs for everybody that present certain information, such as where you stand in terms of game plan, draft standings, etc. Something you would configure with a tool and then embed the code into your sig settings. Maybe different backgrounds, etc, but very official looking.

Let me know your thoughts.

I'm thinking about dynamic sigs for everybody that present certain information, such as where you stand in terms of game plan, draft standings, etc. Something you would configure with a tool and then embed the code into your sig settings. Maybe different backgrounds, etc, but very official looking.

Let me know your thoughts.

good idea, I could help out if you need it.