Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

Can someone do one in black and white for me with the 3 headed monster?

Ryan in the center with Roddy and The Burner on the sides. Just their heads will be cool, kind of like a current Atlanta's Mount Rushmore.

Erik Coleman, that's not a bad idea, I've always wanted to do one of him. You, dirtybird02, Cody, and HNIC, I've got about 3 hours off tonight, so it will all be dedicated to your signatures. ;)

Ha Yeah! ^_^

Can someone do one in black and white for me with the 3 headed monster?

Ryan in the center with Roddy and The Burner on the sides. Just their heads will be cool, kind of like a current Atlanta's Mount Rushmore.

bump

2jdg7rk.jpg

there you go Cody. If there are any specific requests for me, let me know in here. Good work from Mozzie also.

Hey man. Not trying to push you or anything. Just making sure you didnt forget about me :D

Alright, I found this thread after I posted my request! How about a Brooking & Ryan siggy with them wearing black jerseys? Thanks! :D

Hey, Mozz, when you get around to it, can you animate my sig like yours and have the name \'BankerBird\' fade in and out? ;)

Not exactly what i pictured in my head.. but i hope its ok ..

;)

bankerbirdgl2.gif

[img=http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3255/bankerbirdgl2.gif]

;)

bankerbirdgl2.gif

One of the best sigs I've seen in awhile.

bump

Monoxide or Mozzie, can one of you do the one I requested please? I would but that requires talent.

;)

bankerbirdgl2.gif

Dude, that sig is SICK!!!! :D How much do I owe you? :lol:

what about me mozzie :(

I would love a Babs or Lofton sig. Something with one of them bringing the pain if I can find it.

I loves me some defense....

what about me mozzie :(

I would love a Babs or Lofton sig. Something with one of them bringing the pain if I can find it.

I loves me some defense....

no worries Fan.. i'll do yours next! ;)

Seriously, Mozz, thanks again for the sig, man. It's AWESOME!!! If you're ever in the Atlanta area let me know so I can buy you whatever it is you drink down under down there. :D:lol:

actually, I have a really cool idea for a Ryan sig....PM me when you ready to do it, and I will explain my idea!!!

your talents could make this the best sig on the boards!!!! :)

Would anyone possibly know why sometimes my sig works and sometimes it doesn't? Today it hasn't worked at all, it's getting frustrating, lol.

Would anyone possibly know why sometimes my sig works and sometimes it doesn't? Today it hasn't worked at all, it's getting frustrating, lol.

it could just be the page loading. every now and then mine shows a red X, but I hit refresh and its back.

but yours looks like nothing is there at all. did you double check your signature settings and make sure you didnt accidentally delete the script link? Because if there is something in there, even if it is a bad link, it should show on the bottom. Also, dumb question, but I assume u didnt turn off sigs?