Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

Yea, I can get you give me a few days to catch up on all of my request and finish up at work.

Thanks nick. I'd really like it with your style. And i cant seem to make mine look anything like yours

I apologize for not seeing this earlier. If Mozzie isn't already working on it. I will gladly give it a shot. I got one in front of you, then I will have it done. Sorry I didn't see it.

Thanks Nick, no hurry.

I appreciate it. It's really great to have folks like you and Mozz who will donate their time and talent.

Thanks Nick, no hurry.

I appreciate it. It's really great to have folks like you and Mozz who will donate their time and talent.

No problem, glad I can help.

Could anybody here do me the favor to make me a nice Sig in red-black with Jerry, Babs (like our coach, I do like the big guys on the defensive side) and the logo and somewhere our new slogan for the year: "The Hunt is on"???

Pretty please ;)

Can someone please make a new sig for me? I'm going to put up a pic of Trent Richardson. If someone could put the phrase "The Future" and an Alabama "A" in it I would appreciate it very much (I think it would look good in the clouds above). And if you could put his name in it somewhere that would be great! Thanks

Trent.jpg

can someone please make me a creative sig with JA98 with the phrase "JA98 AKA LUDACRUSH", greatly appreciated

Can someone please make a new sig for me? I'm going to put up a pic of Trent Richardson. If someone could put the phrase "The Future" and an Alabama "A" in it I would appreciate it very much (I think it would look good in the clouds above). And if you could put his name in it somewhere that would be great! Thanks

Trent.jpg

trent.png

made it quickly

Aye monoxide can I get one with Harry Douglas? Thanks

Not sure if Nick cares, but we have an unofficial rule here you must have at least 100 (or is it 150?) posts to request a sig. And it wouldn't hurt to say please... <_<

Mozzie, do you keep most of the sigs that you've made a long time ago?

I'm interested becaus I know I've requested a ton from you lol... I'm particularly looking for that Connecticut Falcon one with roddy white on it. but i can list some that i'd like to see again just for old time's sake and to keep it on my computer you know... like the falcoknight one that you made me with michael vick throwing to peerless price i think... or the mattlanta one... **** i think you made me like more than 10 though haha...

could someone make me a cool sig picture of like matt ryan and lofton and anyone else u like

alot of people have pictures in their sigs and i feel it is time for me to have one but i have no clue how to make one i tried but never could make one sig worthy

PM me or just reply back on this with the answer.....thanx

I have still got a gew days left wearing my current sig but could someone please make me a sig out of these photo's

sig4copy.jpg

or

sig3copy.jpg

and

sig2copy.jpg

if this isn't any good other photos can be found here http://www.lionsrugby.com/thetour/photogalleries.php

and

sigcopy.jpg

if this isn't any good other photos can be found here http://www.bathrugby.com/fans/wallpapers.php

thank you in advance if anyone wants to try and make me something.

Alright, im totally new to the site and the first thing im hoping to accomplish is to get a sweet Sig and Avatar. If someone could make me a signature with Matt Ryan or Michael Turner, that would really be great. Thanks.

Alright, im totally new to the site and the first thing im hoping to accomplish is to get a sweet Sig and Avatar. If someone could make me a signature with Matt Ryan or Michael Turner, that would really be great. Thanks.

Good try...

Where has Mozzie been? Anyone heard from him recently? Wherever y'all are... hope you guys are doin fine down there in Australia...

Tried adding video to my sig.

Nice, but do something to text, it's not so good and maybe add some grungie black on the side of video to fade out the border little bit. :)