Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

If any of you people put a Yankee pic and a Falcons pic on the same sig I will burn this place to the ground :o

Hey hey hey....come on now...maybe some of those 26 championships will rub off on our Falcons :P

SLICK NICK,

would it be possible for you to make me a Brian McCann sig? I love your sigs. I really, really like the style of the Tebow/Ryan one you did for The Snellvillain. If it's possible for you to make me a similar one, but with McCann instead, it would be greatly appreciated.

SLICK NICK,

would it be possible for you to make me a Brian McCann sig? I love your sigs. I really, really like the style of the Tebow/Ryan one you did for The Snellvillain. If it's possible for you to make me a similar one, but with McCann instead, it would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, no problem I've got one I should have done tonight and then I will get started.

Yeah, no problem I've got one I should have done tonight and then I will get started.

Sweet. Thanks a lot, man. No hurries. ;)

To MattM12:

Here is your request, since I can't send PM's:

Matt_XII.png

In the PM you sent you told me to put Matt XII in the middle, but your user name has a "M" in the middle so I did both:

Matt_XII_.png

If you want a different font or anything changed let me know in here and I will fix it.

The logo is a different color, but from defcon4. I just thought it went well. Hope he doesn't mind. I can't send PM's.

SLICK NICK,

It was hard to find the picture I wanted in good quality. I hope this works. If not I will be more than happy to try again, just let me know:

BRIANMcCANN.png

I love it, man. Thanks a lot!

Awesome, the pic cut off his head a little, so I tried to make the top of his helmet. I'm glad you like it!

WOW, that's complicated. I could make you a sig, but with one player.

QUOTE (capgunn22 @ Apr 6 2009, 04:49 PM)

to whom it may concern, i like to root for the underdog sometimes, so my request is a sig of JA98, i wud like it it in sum kind of evolution form sumthng like from clark kent to superman, bruce wayne to batman or bruce banner to the hulk, i trust u guys to b creative, thanx

haha this shud be fun but it's prolly gonna take me some time to get to it...i'll give it a shot soon but anyone else can feel free to try too

________________________________________________________________________________

i dont mean any harm sigatiers, but this is the second time in a row that i requested a sig and was told one is on the way only to keep me waiting and waiting, i know requesting a sig with JA98 isnt a popular choice, but i'm just asking for something creative. who wants to step up and hookup a fellow falcon fan?

Does anybody want to make me a sweet sig? I don't know what happened to MoZ but he's been missing for over a month. I need a sig with Matt Ryan on one side and Jevan Snead on the other. Other than that you can do what you want! I appreciate it!

Mozzie or Nick

I need an update for my sig. I'm still sporting a Mozzie from 2006 or so. If one of you have the time could you build me a LB sig with Nobis, Tuggle, Brooking and Lofton.

Thanks in advance.

I need a new sig if anyone has some time...If you could make a William Moore and Chris Owens sig that would be great. Also can you include the logo and my username.

Mozzie or Nick

I need an update for my sig. I'm still sporting a Mozzie from 2006 or so. If one of you have the time could you build me a LB sig with Nobis, Tuggle, Brooking and Lofton.

Thanks in advance.

I apologize for not seeing this earlier. If Mozzie isn't already working on it. I will gladly give it a shot. I got one in front of you, then I will have it done. Sorry I didn't see it.

Nick are your sigs working now?

For some reason no. I've cleared up a lot of space on their and no the still wont show up, when posted on a forum. Not sure what the problem is? All of them can be found HERE though. If you want to use one, just save it to a host somewhere and post it from their. I will make a new Photobucket account soon.

Looking for Ryan as ice and Turner as fire and them melting in the middle during a hand off. Might be tough

Nick, I would like a Willy moore sig if you dont mind. i just cant seem to get one like you do

Yea, I can get you give me a few days to catch up on all of my request and finish up at work.