Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

560 posts in this topic

just so y'all know... i havnt forgotten you... just have a baby due TODAY.. so head is in a different space at the moment... gimme a couple of days!

And BANKER .. been a long time.. good to see the old faithfuls still around!!!

congrats

Congrats on the little on Mozzie. :D

Ill take a sig if anyones up for it. Dont care of who, just whatever you feel like making. ^_^

Can you make me a sig, i want something with my name in it, kinda like you did for ATLballer, in big letters, with Roddy White and Matt Ryan...Im thinking something with Roddy Catching a TD, and MR in the back round with his arms up celebrating....you know...Do your thing, and Thanks in advance.

I need a new sig really bad...lol

just an FYI.. baby is still "on the way".. 5 days overdue.... so might take some time to get around to requests... sorry peoples

just an FYI.. baby is still "on the way".. 5 days overdue.... so might take some time to get around to requests... sorry peoples

grrrrr....you act like it is your first child. Where are your priorities at Mozzie!~!!!!!

(j/k obviously!)

congrats on another Falcons fan. the more bodies we can throw in the dome the better, lol.

Congrats on the little on Mozzie. :D

Ill take a sig if anyones up for it. Dont care of who, just whatever you feel like making. ^_^

I got you.

Hey guys...awsome sigs

Mozz- CONGRATS!

i have a matty ice sig already and i was wondering if someone could make me a defensive player sig

If possible maybe one with Lofton and Abe or Lofton by himself

Any takers would be awsome :D

Also, if anyone is really desperate for a sig, you can ask me. I make very very very simple sigs (I'll just probably crop the picture of a player you want and put it in sig format with your name on it or something.) If you don't want it, then hey, that's fine. But a sig is a sig for those who are desperate for one. :P Just tryin to take some of the work load off of Mozzie and monoxide. :)

Hey guys...awsome sigs

Mozz- CONGRATS!

i have a matty ice sig already and i was wondering if someone could make me a defensive player sig

If possible maybe one with Lofton and Abe or Lofton by himself

Any takers would be awsome :D

I got you dawg, I'll have it made ASAP.

Ive tried so hard but i just cant get a good mike turner sig. so if someone could get me a michael turner sig same or close size as mine i would really appreciate it. maybe evern that crazy colors like monoxide does

Ive tried so hard but i just cant get a good mike turner sig. so if someone could get me a michael turner sig same or close size as mine i would really appreciate it. maybe evern that crazy colors like monoxide does

I think it has something to do with the fact that you only registered yesterday, and you only have 28 posts.

I want a sig, Monoxide do you mind making me one since mozzie cant do it right now, Give me something with Roddy White and Matt Ryan, and i want it to have my name in it, something noticable...you know, thanks man.

I want a sig, Monoxide do you mind making me one since mozzie cant do it right now, Give me something with Roddy White and Matt Ryan, and i want it to have my name in it, something noticable...you know, thanks man.

yeah, I have like 3 requests on my plate, which will all be done tonight ;).