Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

can anyone please make me a sig?? i usually hang out in rival central, so anything to do with the falcons whooping up on the panthers/saints/bucs would be sweet. thanks in advanced if anyone gets the chance

Hey Mozzie...am I up sometime soon? Please don't take it as rushing ya, but I only check this room once in a blue moon. If I'm still a ways away then that's comletely fine. Thanks.

if anyone can make me a sig with roddy white catching a touchdown it would be greatly appreciated. and can my name be in it also? thank you

Mozzie, didn't you make that Falcons theme skin for Firefox 2.0? If so would you consider doing one that works with Firefox 3.0? Thanks in advance.

****. The requests have piled up. :lol:

Was away from this board for a while, but noticed a lot of sigs done by Slick Nick.

Way to do work, Nick!

Ahh i've been outta this game for way too long...i'm up for a request to begin shaking the rust off

Ahh i've been outta this game for way too long...i'm up for a request to begin shaking the rust off

ill take that. how bout a roddy white one like the one you just made...blak jersey please :) much appreciation.

ill take that. how bout a roddy white one like the one you just made...blak jersey please :) much appreciation.

don't you make your own sigs though? lol...

don't you make your own sigs though? lol...

i do man you know that. but these dudes are far better than me and you know i only rock the cleanest.

in fact nick made me a sig earlier i got waiting for the season to start.

I see... it's understandable. I used to do that too, but only because I wasn't looking to really improve in my sig making. If you really want to improve, you know you have to make your own. ;)

I see... it's understandable. I used to do that too, but only because I wasn't looking to really improve in my sig making. If you really want to improve, you know you have to make your own. ;)

well i do the sigs just make to make my profile look better so ill just make a request from time to time ;)

i'll get on that soon

to whom it may concern, i like to root for the underdog sometimes, so my request is a sig of JA98, i wud like it it in sum kind of evolution form sumthng like from clark kent to superman, bruce wayne to batman or bruce banner to the hulk, i trust u guys to b creative, thanx

to whom it may concern, i like to root for the underdog sometimes, so my request is a sig of JA98, i wud like it it in sum kind of evolution form sumthng like from clark kent to superman, bruce wayne to batman or bruce banner to the hulk, i trust u guys to b creative, thanx

haha this shud be fun but it's prolly gonna take me some time to get to it...i'll give it a shot soon but anyone else can feel free to try too

cool, time is no huge concern, altho i wud like it b4 the season starts, LOL, jus kiddin, no problem, thanx again

This is kind of a challenge of one...

I was wondering if someone could get my 3 teams in one sig

The Falcons

New York Rangers

and The Yankees

If possible to do could i get it with Matt Ryan, Henrik Lundquvist and Derek Jeter?

Great thanks if its possible to make....

This is kind of a challenge of one...

I was wondering if someone could get my 3 teams in one sig

The Falcons

New York Rangers

and The Yankees

If possible to do could i get it with Matt Ryan, Henrik Lundquvist and Derek Jeter?

Great thanks if its possible to make....

If any of you people put a Yankee pic and a Falcons pic on the same sig I will burn this place to the ground :o