Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

Well since you have been really creative and making a lot of good looking sigs, I'll just let you decide. I know it will turn out great.

Thanks in advance.

If it's not what you were looking for, just let me know. I will be happy to try again, also PM sent as well with it.

Falcon_Fanatic.png

If it's not what you were looking for, just let me know. I will be happy to try again, also PM sent as well with it.

Falcon_Fanatic.png

That's great!!! Thanks Nick I appreciate it.

Self taught in graphics. I went to school for video production, which is what I do right now for living. In my spare time, I taught myself how to make sigs and do other graphics. I just enjoy it so much. I come home and I work on a sig or a wallpaper just for fun. It is a hands on field. You just have to do it, to get better. I wasn't very good at first. I would look at what the best were doing. Incorporated that with my own style and just kept on trying. I've learned a lot from a lot of the sig makers on here. These guys are very talented. By the way did you make your sig? If so is that like a madden render of Roddy White? It looks very cool!

No, it's an actual picture, but now that you mention it it does kind of have a cartoonish feel to it for some reason. I saved as a png so it shouldn't be because of compression, right?

Hey Nick, I would love for you to make me a sig in your pop-out style. Something with Tim Tebow, Matt Ryan, and The Snellvillain somewhere in the sig would be great if you could. I would really appreciate it man.

Here are the pics I'd like

tebow.JPG

mattryan1.jpg

If you choose to do this, just cut Tebow off at the waist like the Ryan picture is. Thanks.

No, it's an actual picture, but now that you mention it it does kind of have a cartoonish feel to it for some reason. I saved as a png so it shouldn't be because of compression, right?

Where did you get it from? Do you still have the actual picture?

Hey Nick, I would love for you to make me a sig in your pop-out style. Something with Tim Tebow, Matt Ryan, and The Snellvillain somewhere in the sig would be great if you could. I would really appreciate it man.

Here are the pics I'd like

If you choose to do this, just cut Tebow off at the waist like the Ryan picture is. Thanks.

Yeah, no problem. I've got a Delmas sig I'm almost done with, then I will get it done for you. I'm a big Tebow fan myself.

Thank you so much dude, take as long as you want

This one has a sort of grudge look, that I use to do. I'm not sure if you will like. If you don't let me know, because I've got a cleaner looking style that I was working on as well. Also PM sent to make sure you get it.

Delmas_01.png

Yeah, no problem. I've got a Delmas sig I'm almost done with, then I will get it done for you. I'm a big Tebow fan myself.

Thanks man, looking forward to it.

Where did you get it from? Do you still have the actual picture?

post-187463-1237667993_thumb.jpg I have the PSD I saved as well, but it wouldn't let me upload it here. I'm sure cutting it is not a big deal for you, and you'll probably do a better job, I kinda rushed mine.

This one has a sort of grudge look, that I use to do. I'm not sure if you will like. If you don't let me know, because I've got a cleaner looking style that I was working on as well. Also PM sent to make sure you get it.

Delmas_01.png

Thanks for the sig man, I like it a lot!

Also, Nick, which Photoshop do you use? I have 7, but none of the brushes I download are compatable...

Thanks for the picture, it just looks so much like a screen-shot of madden. I use Adobe CS3, and if your are using 7.0, that's probably why most of the brushes wont work. I think a lot of them are for CS or higher.

Thanks for the picture, it just looks so much like a screen-shot of madden. I use Adobe CS3, and if your are using 7.0, that's probably why most of the brushes wont work. I think a lot of them are for CS or higher.

Sweetness, just downloaded it. Gotta try it out now, son.

Thanks man, looking forward to it.

I made two different versions, because I wasn't sure which render of the players you would like better. The passing or running version. I just like to keep it proportional when I make one like this, so it's your pick.

Passing:

Matt_Ryan_Tim_Tebow_01.png

Rushing:

Matt_Ryan_Tim_Tebow_02.png

If neither fit the bill, just let me know. I know they were not the pictures you gave me, but I have so many renders of Ryan, I just tried to find a matching one of Tebow.

Also PM sent.

yeah, kinda keep in the same style as Peterson and Lofton...thanks!

Same style and template I made for the Lofton sig:

Stephen_Nicholas.png

Let me know if you like it, and if it will work.

Also PM sent.

Sweetness, just downloaded it. Gotta try it out now, son.

Cool, it's a lot better. At least I think so anyways.

nick those 2 are sweet!

Thanks!

I already thanked you in a PM, but thanks again man, I'm loving both of them.

No problem!

Yeah, I like it. I redid my Gettin Rowdy sig with it. I need some practice though.

I like the new version a lot. Just mess around with it as much as you can.