Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

That Harry Douglas TV signature is tight. Great job on it. I like the Otis Wiley one too. You guys do some great work here.

Anybody feel like making me a sig? I was thinking Matt Ryan on one side and Jevan Snead (Ole Miss) on the other. Beyond that it's all yours and will be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Anybody feel like making me a sig? I was thinking Matt Ryan on one side and Jevan Snead (Ole Miss) on the other. Beyond that it's all yours and will be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Id like to.. if you can wait for me to get myself organised.

Id like to.. if you can wait for me to get myself organised.

Yeah man no rush. Much appreciated Moz!

Here is my latest request. I really like it for some reason:

RashadJohnson.png

That's a nice sig Nick. It looks like Johnson is coming right out of it. Good job.

If you don't mind, can you make me a sig? I would really appreciate it.

That's a nice sig Nick. It looks like Johnson is coming right out of it. Good job.

If you don't mind, can you make me a sig? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, and yeah I can make you. No problem. Just send me the info and what you want.

Thanks, and yeah I can make you. No problem. Just send me the info and what you want.

Well since you have been really creative and making a lot of good looking sigs, I'll just let you decide. I know it will turn out great.

Thanks in advance.

Well since you have been really creative and making a lot of good looking sigs, I'll just let you decide. I know it will turn out great.

Thanks in advance.

Alright, I will get you something in a day or two.

hey slick nick, I always notice what great work you do, and if it is not too much trouble, could you please make me a Louis Delmas sig? I, like you, am a huge fan of the guy and would love to be able to rep him until the draft. If it's too much trouble, dont worry about it, the picture I have is probably good enough. I just wanted something slick, no pun intended.

funkytowncut posted this gif, so if you wanted it might give you a little more to work with....

output.gif

hey slick nick, I always notice what great work you do, and if it is not too much trouble, could you please make me a Louis Delmas sig? I, like you, am a huge fan of the guy and would love to be able to rep him until the draft. If it's too much trouble, dont worry about it, the picture I have is probably good enough. I just wanted something slick, no pun intended.

funkytowncut posted this gif, so if you wanted it might give you a little more to work with....

output.gif

Yeah, no problem. I will get you something in a day or two.

Yeah, no problem. I will get you something in a day or two.

Thank you so much dude, take as long as you want

What kind of "training" do you have in graphic design, Nick? If any? Cause your work is pimp.

Self taught in graphics. I went to school for video production, which is what I do right now for living. In my spare time, I taught myself how to make sigs and do other graphics. I just enjoy it so much. I come home and I work on a sig or a wallpaper just for fun. It is a hands on field. You just have to do it, to get better. I wasn't very good at first. I would look at what the best were doing. Incorporated that with my own style and just kept on trying. I've learned a lot from a lot of the sig makers on here. These guys are very talented. By the way did you make your sig? If so is that like a madden render of Roddy White? It looks very cool!