Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

hey guys im looking for a sig with roddy and jenkins maybe celebrating a td and ryan on the other side and my mb handle worked in it.. somewith with smokelike just something sharp. i'd much appreciate the heck out of it. i try to be pretty patient.

request ressurection

Hey Mozzie! Any chance I can get my old Hawks sig back with a couple of new faces on it? Thanks in advance for your time.

Hey Mozzie! Any chance I can get my old Hawks sig back with a couple of new faces on it? Thanks in advance for your time.

I think id rather do a new one.. when i get around to it ;)

I think id rather do a new one.. when i get around to it ;)

Cool! Thanks!!! Let me know when my time comes up. I really appreciate it!!!

I must have done something very bad to Mozzie in a past life. I have had a few different screen names on here and have tried for over 3 years to get a sig and he doesnt even acknowledge my presence :lol: At no time as he said yes or no. Last screen name I had on here I asked him every couple weeks or so for about 6 months and never got any kind of answer. If I ran over your dog or something in a past life, I apologize :lol:

I must have done something very bad to Mozzie in a past life. I have had a few different screen names on here and have tried for over 3 years to get a sig and he doesnt even acknowledge my presence :lol: At no time as he said yes or no. Last screen name I had on here I asked him every couple weeks or so for about 6 months and never got any kind of answer. If I ran over your dog or something in a past life, I apologize :lol:

sorry man... not intentional i promise... i have a backlog of about 7 or so at the moment... and no time to do them. Work is kicking my butt... recent bushfires and such..

i PROMISE i will do one for you

just out of interest.. what were the previous screennames?

sorry man... not intentional i promise... i have a backlog of about 7 or so at the moment... and no time to do them. Work is kicking my butt... recent bushfires and such..

i PROMISE i will do one for you

just out of interest.. what were the previous screennames?

I cant say for fear of banning lol I wasnt complaining bout you not being able to do one. I understand people have lives and this is just a messageboard. Just thought it was kinda funny that I could never get an answer. But now I have and I feel better :lol:

I cant say for fear of banning lol I wasnt complaining bout you not being able to do one. I understand people have lives and this is just a messageboard. Just thought it was kinda funny that I could never get an answer. But now I have and I feel better :lol:

PM me your old names... im interested ;)

hey mozz, do you have any idea how many sigs you have made in your career here ? just wondering if you kept count.

Have A Nice Day :)

hey mozz, do you have any idea how many sigs you have made in your career here ? just wondering if you kept count.

Have A Nice Day :)

i counted a couple of years ago and it was 240..

im guessing about 400 now :D

****.. i need to get a life :lol:

i counted a couple of years ago and it was 240..

im guessing about 400 now :D

****.. i need to get a life :lol:

Congrats on so many. That's why you are the best. Keep them coming.

guess that mnakes two of us why have a request forum to only dodge, i figured a guy that used to contribute to making sigs before the crude newbies overtoook, could get a little help, what do ya got to do around here, pull your pants down? Make useless threads? Fight dogs? or spell like a two year old and think its cool?? well guess that counts me out... sorry my request involves talent...

guess that mnakes two of us why have a request forum to only dodge, i figured a guy that used to contribute to making sigs before the crude newbies overtoook, could get a little help, what do ya got to do around here, pull your pants down? Make useless threads? Fight dogs? or spell like a two year old and think its cool?? well guess that counts me out... sorry my request involves talent...

I dont think he was dodging on purpose and it doesnt even bother me that he didnt have time to do it. I was just curious to if I did something to piss him off and that is why he wouldnt respond. But now I know and all is good :lol:

I dont think he was dodging on purpose and it doesnt even bother me that he didnt have time to do it. I was just curious to if I did something to piss him off and that is why he wouldnt respond. But now I know and all is good :lol:

No doubt, it is all good. it is a time consuming thing, till ya get the kick of it... untill you really try to get, creative i guess is the word. but yeah, its all good...

holy cow...

im sure glad i make guys this stuff for free... its so rewarding <_<

work is kicking my ***... i have a new baby... and im busy dodging bushfires... and all i get is complaints

and Russ... ive done more than one for you over the years...

i have a huge backlog and im only getting about 1 done per week...

If you were paying for the service id understand... but EXPECTING a couple of hours work.. and making demands.. that just not right.

dude your a moron! i'll tell you what..make the **** sig yourself then you selfish ***.

Edit: i know im late and he already said its no big deal but wow.

Mozz, I wasnt complaining that you wouldnt make me a sig. I was just wondering why I couldnt get a response. Im far from ungrateful and understand that you do this for free to help people out. Hope you didnt take it the wrong way.

Mozz, I wasnt complaining that you wouldnt make me a sig. I was just wondering why I couldnt get a response. Im far from ungrateful and understand that you do this for free to help people out. Hope you didnt take it the wrong way.

Nah man.. its cool. I just cant keep up at the moment... and i would love to have the time to do every request when its first requested.. but i just dont. Gotta pay the bills first! ;)

sonnyqc6.gif

Hope you like Wire Sonny.... i figured youd be the only one with him in your sig! ;)

I Got two words for you mozzie, Thats Hot

I love it mozz, thank you very much. i appreciate you taking the time for this. keep up the good work and dont let the haters get you down. people need to realize that your doing this for free, and out of the goodness in your heart. you truly are one of the organizations greatest fans. im glad you chose our falcons.

Have A Nice Day :) Except for the haters. you know who you are