Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

hey guys im looking for a sig with roddy and jenkins maybe celebrating a td and ryan on the other side and my mb handle worked in it.. somewith with smokelike just something sharp. i'd much appreciate the heck out of it. i try to be pretty patient.

Hey, guys... what's up? Just checkin in here to see how everyone's doing...

Hey Mozz, how's the fam?

Hope everyone's having a good February so far... so much work, not enough time to post around here, lol.

Hey, guys... what's up? Just checkin in here to see how everyone's doing...

Hey Mozz, how's the fam?

Hope everyone's having a good February so far... so much work, not enough time to post around here, lol.

Going good... had a few scares and near misses with the recent Bushfire disaster... but settling back down now.

Had the worst weekend of my life.. but its over now.. now all i need is some rest and i'll be good.

This might help with the request, might not. Here are a few sigs I made a while back that I can put user names in, or you can use them as they are:

MR_01.png

MT_01.png

JN_01.png

KB_01.png

BF_01.png

hey nick can i use the bierman one please?

Going good... had a few scares and near misses with the recent Bushfire disaster... but settling back down now.

Had the worst weekend of my life.. but its over now.. now all i need is some rest and i'll be good.

Wow, Mind Me Asking What Happened ?

Have A Nice Day :)

Wow, Mind Me Asking What Happened ?

well.. dont know if you heard... but Victoria (Australia) has been blanketted by wildfires. About 1000 homes lost and 181 confirmed dead. Final estimates are around 300.

My 2 children and my step daughter were with My missus and my respective ex-partners.. who both live in towns that were surrounded by fires. So that was a stress...

My ex's house... (that i still 1/2 own btw) came within 200yds of being burnt to the ground.

I got shafted by a local airline (Jetstar)... was at the airport 60 minutes before my plane was scheduled to leave... computers were down... by the time i got to the front of the queue it was 28minutes before departure... and they said flight closed.. youve missed your plane. (because i wasnt there 30min prior).. i went off my head. ended up costing me $255 to get where i was going... and i was stuck at the airport from 6am until my eventual departure at 9pm.

Of course the flight back was delayed 1.5 hours by the airline... but thats ok... as long as im not 2 minutes late....

then as we leave the airport Kylie realises that she left her camera on the plane. (with the only picks of my Nanna Molly (93) meeting my newborn Molly). sigh..

When i do arrive home my favourite dog has run away... and is nowhere to be found.. no help from the Pound... but they have hundreds of animals from the fires.

Very close to losing my mind at this point!!!

OH! and a young uninsured idiot crashed into Kylies car and wrote it off... so we are down to 1 car.

BUT.. i did get the dog and the camera back.. so things are looking up.

What's happening yall

it's me again (sorry)

I have a dumb request again

Could someone write "Krayzie Bone" somewhere on this picture (with a gothic font, either white or black depending where it is)?

vgpm3k.jpg

I tried doing it in ACD see but they stretched out the letters so much that it was not legible

thanks and sorry

MUCH LOVE

well.. dont know if you heard... but Victoria (Australia) has been blanketted by wildfires. About 1000 homes lost and 181 confirmed dead. Final estimates are around 300.

My 2 children and my step daughter were with My missus and my respective ex-partners.. who both live in towns that were surrounded by fires. So that was a stress...

My ex's house... (that i still 1/2 own btw) came within 200yds of being burnt to the ground.

I got shafted by a local airline (Jetstar)... was at the airport 60 minutes before my plane was scheduled to leave... computers were down... by the time i got to the front of the queue it was 28minutes before departure... and they said flight closed.. youve missed your plane. (because i wasnt there 30min prior).. i went off my head. ended up costing me $255 to get where i was going... and i was stuck at the airport from 6am until my eventual departure at 9pm.

Of course the flight back was delayed 1.5 hours by the airline... but thats ok... as long as im not 2 minutes late....

then as we leave the airport Kylie realises that she left her camera on the plane. (with the only picks of my Nanna Molly (93) meeting my newborn Molly). sigh..

When i do arrive home my favourite dog has run away... and is nowhere to be found.. no help from the Pound... but they have hundreds of animals from the fires.

Very close to losing my mind at this point!!!

OH! and a young uninsured idiot crashed into Kylies car and wrote it off... so we are down to 1 car.

BUT.. i did get the dog and the camera back.. so things are looking up.

omg mozz, thats straight out of a horror story. im glad everyones safe. our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Huy guys. Im somewhat new here and was looking for a good sig. Any help would be much appreciated. Im not that picky. Anything with Ryan, Turner, Norwood or Roddy would be cool. Or you could also do one with the Sublime sun in it(for those who know what that is) Once again thanks guys.

Huy guys. Im somewhat new here and was looking for a good sig. Any help would be much appreciated. Im not that picky. Anything with Ryan, Turner, Norwood or Roddy would be cool. Or you could also do one with the Sublime sun in it(for those who know what that is) Once again thanks guys.

I am in the same situation. I was on the old boards and posted under a different name. I always browse the boards, but yesterday I decided to sign back up again and start posting. If someone could make me a sig with my name somewhere on it and a picture of Matt Ryan then that would be greatly appreciated.

I am in the same situation. I was on the old boards and posted under a different name. I always browse the boards, but yesterday I decided to sign back up again and start posting. If someone could make me a sig with my name somewhere on it and a picture of Matt Ryan then that would be greatly appreciated.

Just to let you know before the masses flood in. They make people get atleast 100 posts before making them a sig

Just to let you know before the masses flood in. They make people get atleast 100 posts before making them a sig

My bad. If that's the case then just forget that I even posted that. :lol:

Ryan sig with "pick 6"??? are you sure you don't want Jenkins instead?

Ryan sig with "pick 6"??? are you sure you don't want Jenkins instead?

Actually now that I think about it if you could do it with either Chevis Jackson or Chris Houston that would be great. Also I was told you must have at least 100 posts to ask for a sig, so if you can't do it then I understand. Lou Dog did ask for one before me though, so go ahead and do his first.

can you make me a sig on with micheal turner trunin some one. Mayb like have a film roll with some small pics of the seaon and one that is a small clip of micheal turner trukin a bunch off people like during the kanas city game

sorry for bieng so picky but it would look dope.

Hey guys! Um, just wanted to make a request since I changed my username :P

I would like the Falcons logo at the top, I want Roddy, Matt, and Turner on it. And I'd like my username on it as well. I don't care where my username is placed :P

Well, thanks a bunch and no need to rush this ;)

Man i'm you're biggest stan on this whole forum

i'll even put that in my sig that i'm your #1 stan

thanks B)

lol.. thanks mate. always nice to be appreciated :D

thanks Sonny.. any idea what you want in your sig?

I Really dont have anything in mind, as long as it has my name and a falcon logo im happy. i trust your taste lol. thanks mozz i really appreciate it.