Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

Hey Mozz,

Just wondering If You can possibly find time to make me a sig. i see you gotta lotta work to catch up on, so no real rush for me. ill take anything you deem worthy. i would really appreciate it thanks,

Your old buddy,

Sonny

Have A Nice Day :)

Hey Mozz,

Just wondering If You can possibly find time to make me a sig. i see you gotta lotta work to catch up on, so no real rush for me. ill take anything you deem worthy. i would really appreciate it thanks,

Your old buddy,

Sonny

what would you like on it mate?

i wanna be suprised. as long as it has my user name ill be happy. just do whatcha gotta do

Thanks in advance

Hey Mozz, I know you have a lot of requests directed at you, but I can't help but add one more. I was wondering if you could make me a sig with Curtis Lofton and Emily Scott in it. Oh and if you could put my user name in it somewhere that would be great. If two cuts is too much just Curtis Lofton will be fine (I can look at pics of Emily Scott on my own time) lol. If you can't find or don't have any good pics of Lofton Michael Turner would be fine as well. Well anyways, it would be much appreciated. :)

Emily Scott

appologies for the lack of responses... but we have just had concurrent days of 110, 110 and 115 deg. F

I have no insulation and a flat tin roof. ITS HOT! It doesnt even get cool at night!

It was only 97F today.. so hopefully the house cools some :blink:

appologies for the lack of responses... but we have just had concurrent days of 110, 110 and 115 deg. F

I have no insulation and a flat tin roof. ITS HOT! It doesnt even get cool at night!

It was only 97F today.. so hopefully the house cools some :blink:

Ah man thats harsh. I almost want to say I wish it was that hot up here it's freezing in Illinois, but then again as the saying goes "be careful what you wish for.". RL comes first, hope you get to cool down some! :P

Ah man thats harsh. I almost want to say I wish it was that hot up here it's freezing in Illinois, but then again as the saying goes "be careful what you wish for.". RL comes first, hope you get to cool down some! :P

RL?

I'm trying to help Mozzie with all the request he has. If anyone wants a Matt Ryan sig, I just made this one at work:

Matt_Ryan_and_Huddle.png

I can go back and put a user name in it, or you can use how it is. I have others as well.

And here is a smaller version:

Matt_Ryan_and_Huddle_SM.png

May I have a Micheal Jenkins signature, something with my name in it etc.

Just wondering if anyone was on this or what. No problem if no one got to it yet. thanks :)

Just wondering if anyone was on this or what. No problem if no one got to it yet. thanks :)

I made this at work. I like to keep them simple. Don't feel pressured to use it though.

ChrisD.jpg

you know ALL aussie girls look like that! ;)

If that was truly the case, I would pack my bags and move to Australia right now. ;)

I made this at work. I like to keep them simple. Don't feel pressured to use it though.

ChrisD.jpg

Hot ****, I love it! Great job on it, thanks :)

Hot ****, I love it! Great job on it, thanks :)

Awesome. Glad you like it, and like I said. I like to keep them simple.