Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

This might help with the request, might not. Here are a few sigs I made a while back that I can put user names in, or you can use them as they are:

MR_01.png

MT_01.png

JN_01.png

KB_01.png

BF_01.png

I like the Matt Ryan sig a lot. Simple, yet unique. Good work on these.

Alright, Ive given up on the Baker sig, its what I get for picking a lineman :lol: Can I get a Lofton sig?

ill do baker for you if you still want it ;)

can i accept it for him? i just wanna see more of your work moz

:lol:

you probably wont like this one... Tried to get it similar to Lynyrd Skynyrds art from the 70's...

if you hate it dont feellike you need to use it. Not many good Baker pics around!!!

skynyrdsq0.jpg

ill do baker for you if you still want it ;)

Yes Yes a thousand times yes! Alright Im not technically savy someone explain how to place it in my sig even though it keeps asking me to post a link?

WHOA! It's Mozzie! Dude I haven't seen you around in forever. Glad to see you and your expanding family are doing well. Are you still playing football down there or have you hung that up? I see your still into graphical design so you haven't had to give up all your hobbies. When are you coming back state side?

On another note since were on a sig creation page I was wondering if you could please ;) make me a new updated sig. You made me one a few years ago and I loved it so If you could do it again that would be amazing.

I had a few ideas but i don't know exactly how functional they would be so I'll throw them all at you and let you do your thing. Feel free to add or subtract when and where necessary. What I had in mind was a silver/grey and black theme with these few items thrown in...

Aston Martin Vanquish

A black and silver Dos Equis bottle

Black Ace of Spades

Black and Silver UGA Logo

Black and silver Falcons logo

My name in all caps

here's a couple of pics for inspiration.... don't add these I just found them appealing color scheme wise.

One

Two

Like I said if you choose to do it feel free to do what you want with it those are just some ideas on color/theme. Take you time also I'm in no rush. i know you've got a lot on your plate with a new little one so no worries there. Have a good one Mate!

:lol:

you probably wont like this one... Tried to get it similar to Lynyrd Skynyrds art from the 70's...

if you hate it dont feellike you need to use it. Not many good Baker pics around!!!

skynyrdsq0.jpg

wow thats sweet! im sure he'll appreciate it

WHOA! It's Mozzie! Dude I haven't seen you around in forever. Glad to see you and your expanding family are doing well. Are you still playing football down there or have you hung that up? I see your still into graphical design so you haven't had to give up all your hobbies. When are you coming back state side?

On another note since were on a sig creation page I was wondering if you could please ;) make me a new updated sig. You made me one a few years ago and I loved it so If you could do it again that would be amazing.

I had a few ideas but i don't know exactly how functional they would be so I'll throw them all at you and let you do your thing. Feel free to add or subtract when and where necessary. What I had in mind was a silver/grey and black theme with these few items thrown in...

Aston Martin Vanquish

A black and silver Dos Equis bottle

Black Ace of Spades

Black and Silver UGA Logo

Black and silver Falcons logo

My name in all caps

here's a couple of pics for inspiration.... don't add these I just found them appealing color scheme wise.

One

Two

Like I said if you choose to do it feel free to do what you want with it those are just some ideas on color/theme. Take you time also I'm in no rush. i know you've got a lot on your plate with a new little one so no worries there. Have a good one Mate!

Hey Man!!! Yeah fam is all well.... cept for a minor car accident last night. Gave up playing at the end of 04.. won a championship and coached one with the Junior side.. so i figured it was a good time to retire. Have been playing with the idea of coming back next season (just to get to 200 games), but i don't think the knee's would hold up.

Sounds like an interesting challenge that sig.. will definitely give it a stab. Dont know how well it will go.. but hey.. worth a try..

catch ya!

Need a sig for my Fantasy Football League. Our league name is Championship Level Football and we are now in our second season. Could someone make me a sig that says Championship Level Football II and just make it look cool?

Thanks