Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

531 posts in this topic

anyone wanna make me one please and thank you :)

preferably a ryan to roddy sig?

w/name!

to the last two posters.....

I know im gonna sound old fashioned... But did your momma never teach you manners?

"could someone make me one with Curtis Lofton in it,"

"anyone wanna make me one"

Is PLEASE so hard?

If my 3yo spoke like that i would correct her... 3!

I know im gonna sound old fashioned... But did your momma never teach you manners?

Is PLEASE so hard?

the mozzinator has spoken

Is PLEASE so hard?

haha edited

my bad :D

Hey Mozz.

Just wondering if you could please make me a sig with Michael Turner on it. Maybe have flames around him and if you could add my sn, that would be great too. I want it look original and at the same time classy.

Thanks.

dont mean to be such an *** but.

just wondering if any1 is making me a sig.

if so thank you very much

very much appreciated

Hey Mozz.

Just wondering if you could please make me a sig with Michael Turner on it. Maybe have flames around him and if you could add my sn, that would be great too. I want it look original and at the same time classy.

Thanks.

sure man... ill give it a try. thanks for asking so nice! ;)

If its not too much trouble can someone make me a sig using these pics? I would like is to be kind of dark and intimidating looking. You can use your imagination but I want you to think dominating defense when you look at it. I would also like my screenname small in one of the corners.

I really appreciate it.

Lofton pic

Abe pic

Hey guys,

I haven't had any reply to this at all and I requested it back on the 6th. I am not trying to be pushy, I just didn't know if there may be something wrong with the pictures or something. It doesn't have to be those pictures....those are just some I liked and I was just trying to be helpful.

If it is a post count issue I have been on the boards for 8-9 years but lost my post count in the changeover.

If no one wants to do it I will totally understand and if someone does want to do it I would be greatly apprecitive.

Thanks.

My first one in a while, you can use or if someone makes a better one you can use it:

MattRod284.png

Awesome! Thanks for the sig man! Looks great :)

Awesome! Thanks for the sig man! Looks great :)

No problem, I did it while at work. Pretty simple. I'm glad you like it.

Hey guys,

I haven't had any reply to this at all and I requested it back on the 6th. I am not trying to be pushy, I just didn't know if there may be something wrong with the pictures or something. It doesn't have to be those pictures....those are just some I liked and I was just trying to be helpful.

If it is a post count issue I have been on the boards for 8-9 years but lost my post count in the changeover.

If no one wants to do it I will totally understand and if someone does want to do it I would be greatly apprecitive.

Thanks.

I'll have a go mate.. as soon as i finish "Turner"s

I wonder if Monoxide forgot about me or if he's still looking for renders of the players I wanted :D ... but I have a "strange" second (let's call it) request.

My flag football team is going to host the european championship this season (called Champions Bowl III) and we have nobody who can design a nice looking logo ... all our tries were terrible (or even worse).

Would anybody be so nice to help me? Something in green and black that picks up the football theme would be nice (and the text "Champions Bowl III" and somewhere small "Graz, Austria" would be nice). Size shouldn't be a problem, it's always possible to shrink something without losing quality.

I would really appreciate the help.

BTW: The Falcsforlife sig looks awesome, mozzie

well falcsforlife.. i tried something different.. hope its ok.. TURNER, yours is still in the works. ;)

falcfanib9.gif

OMG that is awesome mozzie!

well falcsforlife.. i tried something different.. hope its ok.. TURNER, yours is still in the works. ;)

falcfanib9.gif

Thanks alot Mozz....it looks awesome. Very unique.

Thanks alot Mozz....it looks awesome. Very unique.

glad you liked it mate. i was worried it was a little too different. B)

could someone make me one with Curtis Lofton in it, just something simple with my username in it. I used to make gfx so I know how time consuming it can be, no rush.

still no rush, just making sure it's seen. I don't care who does it just want something to put into my sig. It would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks in advance! :D

This might help with the request, might not. Here are a few sigs I made a while back that I can put user names in, or you can use them as they are:

MR_01.png

MT_01.png

JN_01.png

KB_01.png

BF_01.png

can anyone make me a sig please.

i have like cero sig making skills.

if you can ill give you the details

thanks a bunch (:

Hey Mozzie... hope you don't mind me re-sizing the banner that you made for us over at FalcFans so that I could get soem more advertising done here. :P I doubt this will last long though... knowing my luck here with sigs doesn't last long as they usually disappear out of no where. Thanks again for making this. :)