Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mozzie71

Sig Request Thread MkIII

560 posts in this topic

I am working on Libid21's and ATLballers...

anybody else please request one here.. and any of my esteemed counterparts feel free to do them

THANKS GUYS :D

libid21tk4.jpg

[img=http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3286/libid21tk4.jpg]

****, Mozzie... can't thank you enough, the sig looks beyond amazing. I'm glad to know you still have the magic touch seeing that I haven't seen or heard from you for almost a year. :lol: Thanks again...

And atlballer's sig is one **** of a sig as well...

Great job.

And cheers to this topic that it may be as successful as the past sig request topics! :D

working on Keller's right now, will be done by tonight. Anyone else need a sig?, feel free to post in here.

Nice sig. :P

2zjb6n7.jpg

there ya go Keller24VT, or KelleverVT24 (I can't remember which).

Thanks a lot. It came out really great. I appreciate you making this. It looks like it must have took some time.

mozzie,

would you mind whipping up a sig for this old timer? I think I would like a Babineaux sig. If I can find a pic of him laying the wood it would be great.

I am up to whatever idea you might have.

thanks.

What's up, Mozzie.

With my favorite player (Alge) now gone, I need a new sig, man. I'll leave it up to you, but I'd like to have 'BANKERBIRD' in all caps (you choose the font), the Falcons logo, the Bank of America "flagscape" logo in the background, as well as some images of US paper currency (dollars) to get the whole "banker" feel, ya know? Do your thing, man, and just let me know when you're done.

See? I don't ask for much, do I? :lol:

Thanks a lot!!!

BB-

What's up, Mozzie.

With my favorite player (Alge) now gone, I need a new sig, man. I'll leave it up to you, but I'd like to have 'BANKERBIRD' in all caps (you choose the font), the Falcons logo, the Bank of America "flagscape" logo in the background, as well as some images of US paper currency (dollars) to get the whole "banker" feel, ya know? Do your thing, man, and just let me know when you're done.

See? I don't ask for much, do I? :lol:

Thanks a lot!!!

BB-

get in line buddy! :lol:

just so y'all know... i havnt forgotten you... just have a baby due TODAY.. so head is in a different space at the moment... gimme a couple of days!

And BANKER .. been a long time.. good to see the old faithfuls still around!!!

just so y'all know... i havnt forgotten you... just have a baby due TODAY.. so head is in a different space at the moment... gimme a couple of days!

congrats on the new falcon fan :D

Hey, Mozz! Good to be back, man, and good to see you've got yet ANOTHER Falcons fan on the way. CONGRATS!!!! :D