Sig Request Thread MkIII

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

libid21tk4.jpg

[img=http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3286/libid21tk4.jpg]

****, Mozzie... can't thank you enough, the sig looks beyond amazing. I'm glad to know you still have the magic touch seeing that I haven't seen or heard from you for almost a year. :lol: Thanks again...

And atlballer's sig is one **** of a sig as well...

Great job.

And cheers to this topic that it may be as successful as the past sig request topics! :D

What's up, Mozzie.

With my favorite player (Alge) now gone, I need a new sig, man. I'll leave it up to you, but I'd like to have 'BANKERBIRD' in all caps (you choose the font), the Falcons logo, the Bank of America "flagscape" logo in the background, as well as some images of US paper currency (dollars) to get the whole "banker" feel, ya know? Do your thing, man, and just let me know when you're done.

See? I don't ask for much, do I? :lol:

Thanks a lot!!!

BB-

What's up, Mozzie.

With my favorite player (Alge) now gone, I need a new sig, man. I'll leave it up to you, but I'd like to have 'BANKERBIRD' in all caps (you choose the font), the Falcons logo, the Bank of America "flagscape" logo in the background, as well as some images of US paper currency (dollars) to get the whole "banker" feel, ya know? Do your thing, man, and just let me know when you're done.

See? I don't ask for much, do I? :lol:

Thanks a lot!!!

BB-

get in line buddy! :lol:

just so y'all know... i havnt forgotten you... just have a baby due TODAY.. so head is in a different space at the moment... gimme a couple of days!

And BANKER .. been a long time.. good to see the old faithfuls still around!!!

Hey, Mozz! Good to be back, man, and good to see you've got yet ANOTHER Falcons fan on the way. CONGRATS!!!! :D

Can you make me a sig, i want something with my name in it, kinda like you did for ATLballer, in big letters, with Roddy White and Matt Ryan...Im thinking something with Roddy Catching a TD, and MR in the back round with his arms up celebrating....you know...Do your thing, and Thanks in advance.

I need a new sig really bad...lol