Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

**** Jamie Dukes

30 posts in this topic

Some of you are getting way too sensitive when someone doesnt say something that you agree with about this team..

you're right as long as we know thats all we need

Read in another post that the Falcons were pissed because they let NO get a garbage TD. Doesn't sound like complacent to me. Only Dukes we need are Dasiy's :D

He just said he was worried about the Falcons chances to beat the Broncos because of them becoming complacent. That's such BS.

I agree with him, because if we do get complacent, then we will lose this game. That was exactly what he was talking about, so quit your crying. He didn't dog the team, he said he was worried IF the team got complacent that Denver had more than enough offense to take the Falcons out...guess what, he's right.

Read in another post that the Falcons were pissed because they let NO get a garbage TD. Doesn't sound like complacent to me. Only Dukes we need are Dasiy's :D

I want you tooooo look at them girls with the daisy dukes on.... :D

I agree with him, because if we do get complacent, then we will lose this game. That was exactly what he was talking about, so quit your crying. He didn't dog the team, he said he was worried IF the team got complacent that Denver had more than enough offense to take the Falcons out...guess what, he's right.

GUESS WHAT? DUH!!!!! :rolleyes:

GUESS WHAT? WON'T HAPPEN! SMITTY WON'T LET IT.

Bucs almost lost to the Chiefs. The Falcons beat the **** out of the Chiefs. The Panthers almost lost to the Raiders. The Falcons beat the **** of the Raiders. The Bears almost lost to the Lions. The Falcons beat the **** of the Lions.

He just said he was worried about the Falcons chances to beat the Broncos because of them becoming complacent. That's such BS.

yeah but this isn't the Falcons team he played on....

Seriously, you people need to chill out when a commentator says something you don't agree with. Wins will take care of all of that. Patience.

Patience. Let it go.

yeah but this isn't the Falcons team he played on....

That's what I'm saying. I used to think Jamie Dukes was different but the last 2 days he has proved me wrong. He's just like all the other fools out there.

Some of you are getting way too sensitive when someone doesnt say something that you agree with about this team..

agreed lol,it's pretty funny to see how people react

agreed lol,it's pretty funny to see how people react

I posted this because it pissed me off because everyone thinks this is the same ole Falcons of 43 years. This is a different time and I don't know how many **** wins it's gonna take before people stop comparing us to the Falcons teams of old.

Yep.

I agree FalconMama, your right. I for one am trying to keep a check on how I comment these last few days. Sometimes I think it's best just to get off of the computer, go do something else and calm down and then post a rational response instead of letting anger be the motive behind the discussion. In the past I've made those mistakes, and I have seen others make them. I've learned a lot these last few years and I just thought I would mention that to those as something to think about before posting in anger.

Great point FalconMama! I'm glad you brought that up.

Jamie just said that the only way matt ryan wont have a good game is if we have 600 yards rushing between turner and norwood

I'm offended that you all quoted FalconMama instead of me!

Why...because she is a lady and I'm a little green Yoda?

It's true. So what if someone sees things differently.....It won't change the outcome of the game.

I posted this because it pissed me off because everyone thinks this is the same ole Falcons of 43 years. This is a different time and I don't know how many **** wins it's gonna take before people stop comparing us to the Falcons teams of old.

Dang, dude, it's a difference between saying "your team sucks" and "they need to avoid a let down". For the record, this team has won as many playoff games as last year's team won so far. Step back and enjoy the season before you give yourself a migraine.

I like Kool Aid, but honestly, at some point I make sure that's what I'm drinking.

Dang, dude, it's a difference between saying "your team sucks" and "they need to avoid a let down". For the record, this team has won as many playoff games as last year's team won so far. Step back and enjoy the season before you give yourself a migraine.

I like Kool Aid, but honestly, at some point I make sure that's what I'm drinking.

But you don't understand. What makes people think we will have a letdown? If we were gonna have a let down it would have happened against the Chiefs or Raiders. Why? Because we were coming off losses the previous weeks and for a really young team it could have been the snowball effect. Especially after what happened in the Eagles game. To get screwed out of a win like that would have been so heartbreaking for such a young team (**** any kind of team) that it carries over to the next week and you lose a game you're not suppose to. That didn't happen. Why will all of a sudden it happen this week? Please do explain.

he also said we would win no problem, Rod and him agreed that turner should have 250 yrds, turner and norwood together 600, jokingly they said.

Just chill, I don't want them on our *****, they weren't there before the season, now that Atlanta is a strong team...fans will start coming out of the woodwork. I say fuk 'em fairweather fans

But you don't understand. What makes people think we will have a letdown? If we were gonna have a let down it would have happened against the Chiefs or Raiders. Why? Because we were coming off losses the previous weeks and for a really young team it could have been the snowball effect. Especially after what happened in the Eagles game. To get screwed out of a win like that would have been so heartbreaking for such a young team (**** any kind of team) that it carries over to the next week and you lose a game you're not suppose to. That didn't happen. Why will all of a sudden it happen this week? Please do explain.

We're probably going to lose another game this season. And, because on any given Sunday, any team can beat another, it's possible, even likely, that we'll lose to a team that we should beat. That's why I watch football on Sunday afternoon, even when my QB's in prison, my coach quit, and we have a snowball's chance in **** to beat a team that is "better" than us. Every once in awhile, when I least expect it, sometimes the bull wins the bullfight.

There's nothing wrong with an announcer telling the matador to be careful.

We're probably going to lose another game this season. And, because on any given Sunday, any team can beat another, it's possible, even likely, that we'll lose to a team that we should beat. That's why I watch football on Sunday afternoon, even when my QB's in prison, my coach quit, and we have a snowball's chance in **** to beat a team that is "better" than us. Every once in awhile, when I least expect it, sometimes the bull wins the bullfight.

There's nothing wrong with an announcer telling the matador to be careful.

First off I never said the Falcons weren't gonna lose again this year. We have a couple of tough games coming up against the Panthers and against the Chargers on the road.

Everyone acts like the Broncos are copped liver. There would be NO shame losing to a team like the Broncos.

The Broncos are not the Chiefs or Raiders. Both teams that the Bucs and Panthers both were awful against and lucky to beat. The Falcons on the other hand beat the **** out of those 2 teams.

My point is Smitty keeps the fire lit under our guys because 6 wins don't mean jack during a 16 game season.

That doesn't sound like what you said before... But, okay, I'll buy that. Our remaining schedule is no joke, but for an entertainer to say we should win the game if we avoid a letdown is a lot different than saying that the ghosts of Falcons past will creep into the dome and inevitably cause us to lose to teams that we "should" beat. He didn't mean anything disrespectful. There's plenty of BS to be called and, like the race card, if you call BS on everything, nobody can tell what really constitutes it anymore.