J mike----i know why the falcon

I was just talking to one of my customers who trains birds. he was telling me is that he is a bird trainer and there obviously isn't much work for that right now.

Of course, this prompted me to ask about the falcons and if he knew why we stopped flying our falcon and if he had contacted the orginaztion about a possible job. he stated he knew the guy that used to do it down here and they had to stop because of new fish and wildlife regulations that had been passed. He also stated he believed the regulations should be changing again so we might get our falcon back.

He's gonna try and see if he can contract one of his birds to the falcons to fly out before the games. hey jmike, pm and i will try and see about getting you his contact info if the falcons are interested in talking to him about getting the falcon back out. (please tell me they are interested)

i know we as fans loved having the falcon fly before the games

I was just talking to one of my customers who trains birds. he was telling me is that he is a bird trainer and there obviously isn't much work for that right now.

Of course, this prompted me to ask about the falcons and if he knew why we stopped flying our falcon and if he had contacted the orginaztion about a possible job. he stated he knew the guy that used to do it down here and they had to stop because of new fish and wildlife regulations that had been passed. He also stated he believed the regulations should be changing again so we might get our falcon back.

He's gonna try and see if he can contract one of his birds to the falcons to fly out before the games. hey jmike, pm and i will try and see about getting you his contact info if the falcons are interested in talking to him about getting the falcon back out. (please tell me they are interested)

i know we as fans loved having the falcon fly before the games

for the Bronco game maybe we should fly a donkey around the dome a few times.

Tandy asked this question a week or two ago. Seems like PETA or an animal's activist group lodged a complaint against another NFL team who did something like this with a mascot. Look it up.

i remember that thread and i thought it was PETA, but after talking to this guy it was actually just some new regulations. i didn't get a chance to get into what the new regulations were with him though. now wether peta was behind the regulation changes or not, i don't know. i just thought it was interesting talking to a guy who trained birds who actually knew our falcon's former trainer. i would imagine bird training is a fairly small circle.