The LKast Game Solld Me

formul8or

I think this is it, the Saints game proved it to me and we are a serious contender to go to the SUper Bowl. I think the Giants are the only real team in our way. I have never seen a team have a defense that just got it togehter so well as the season went on. The offense is the strength, let's go FALCONS! WEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think this is it, the Saints game proved it to me and we are a serious contender to go to the SUper Bowl. I think the Giants are the only real team in our way. I have never seen a team have a defense that just got it togehter so well as the season went on. The offense is the strength, let's go FALCONS! WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Falcons will go from good to great, when we beat the Panties and, the Suxs at home!

SuperBowl??????????????????????

Falcons need to win the NFC South FIRST!

,,,but this team has control over their destiny from here on in :)

comments like this is why the fan base is so up and then down.

we go from maybe winning 2 games to now fans are talking SB; before we are even leading the division.

The goal of this team i doubt right now is the SB; But just to end the season with a winning record and a shot at the playoffs.

Nothing wrong with being enthuasatic, but some common sense and restraint would be good as well.

I have gradually increased my expectations for this team all year. But i am only now thinking about maybe ending the season with a winning record.

And to be honest if they didn't win another game all season i would be happy with the progress of this team.

Falcons will go from good to great, when we beat the Panties and, the Suxs at home!

Technically, they don't have to win the NFC South first - they could get in with a Wild Card and still win the SB - ie: Pittsburgh

But, it sure would be nice.

I just want to see them win over Denver this week - that's where I'm putting my focus right now.

You have it right on man if we can beat them both at home we have a real shot at this thing. People will believe!!!!!!