Trey Wingo REALLY wants us to win the division...

D^3

I think I've heard him bring up the "team that finished last in the NFC South finshes 1st the next year" stat at least a dozen times. Every time I hear him bring it up, he's always like "It's possible people! Atlanta 08!"

It is an amazing stat though, isn't it?

I think I've heard him bring up the "team that finished last in the NFC South finshes 1st the next year" stat at least a dozen times. Every time I hear him bring it up, he's always like "It's possible people! Atlanta 08!"

It is an amazing stat though, isn't it?

Yeah, that is true. He remembers that stat and loves to talk about it. It's good for our beloved team to get some pub though.

trey wingo gets really excited alot and just yells out of nowhere. its kind of weird

He reminds me of Jerry Seinfield.

+2

What got into you 567?

That's out of character for you.

Sorry. I keep seeing alot of doubters on here that's supposedly waiting for the other shoe to drop and I don't believe that will happen. The Falcons have finally got it right. I guess I just went off for no reason. Sorry about that.

He reminds me of Jerry Seinfield.

Sorry. I keep seeing alot of doubters on here that's supposedly waiting for the other shoe to drop and I don't believe that will happen. The Falcons have finally got it right. I guess I just went off for no reason. Sorry about that.

No apology necessary. It just didn't sound like you.

I think I know what you mean. It looks like we could easily go 10 and 6 now. But if we slip from this point, let's just remember what we have done so far this year and plan on growing from it.

Admittedly, slipping badly at this point would hurt and suck. But let's continue to keep it in perspective. We have already won more games than i thought we would.

Cheers!