Quick Question

LVfalconfan

I have heard a lot of people saying ykw will end up with the bucs? I read somewhere they were interested. Would it be bad for us to have to play against him twice a year. I say no. MATTY ICE is wayyyy better than him, i just wanna know what you guys think.

I do think it would hurt us when we came to the dome because it might not be a home game, it will be all vick supporters stuck in the past.

That would suck. Bucs would be scary good, with that D and him. Their O is the thing usually holding them back, cept Garcia can get it rolling lately. Thankfully, I dont see that happening.

I think he will end up with a pretty bad team, like the Raiders or Lions.. or maybe a stacked team like Dallas, so if Romo goes down, they wont lose a step. That would be scary.

I personally hope he goes to the Vikings.. They are my 2nd fav NFC team and they would probably do very good with him. or the Jags (my 2nd fav team period) but they gave G a contract extension.

he'll be close to 30 and he'll be 2 years removed from football so he'll probably be slowing down. it would be tough for him to come back and be the old vick, but i think he'd still be able to make some plays. i dont see us trading him there though. we'll most likely do what GB did with brett and trade him out of the division and possibly the conference.

he'll be close to 30 and he'll be 2 years removed from football so he'll probably be slowing down. it would be tough for him to come back and be the old vick, but i think he'd still be able to make some plays. i dont see us trading him there though. we'll most likely do what GB did with brett and trade him out of the division and possibly the conference.

yea what kind of pick would he be? 2 at the most?

I have heard a lot of people saying ykw will end up with the bucs? I read somewhere they were interested. Would it be bad for us to have to play against him twice a year. I say no. MATTY ICE is wayyyy better than him, i just wanna know what you guys think.

I do think it would hurt us when we came to the dome because it might not be a home game, it will be all vick supporters stuck in the past.

If you keep vick in the pocket, you will beat him. Abe would kill vick

it would probably be a conditional pick similar to what GB is getting for brett, going off of how good he and the team does and if he starts or not. it would probably start as a 7 and would end up being a 1 at best, but he'd have to do a whole lot to make it a 1.

Thank you. Man its gonna suck when he comes back. All we are gonna hear is what vick is doing with his team, and if Ryan has a bad day and vick does good all we will hear is we shoulda kept him. He had his chance. Ill take Ryan any day of the week.

Id still have Ryan, but only because we have Mike Smith and TD. They are the reason for our success..

Vick is perfect for a team with a crappy coach and GM who doesnt know what they are doing, cause it gives them afew extra wins each year with the possibility of playoffs. Something for the fans to cheer for. But unless you have a good coach/GM, you can have friggin Barry Sanders and still lose (as evident to the Lions)

Exactly what are you trying to say? I'm trying to understand... :mellow:

Exactly what are you trying to say? I'm trying to understand... :mellow:

i think he is trying to say this: (translation)

I think it would hurt the falcons when michael vick and the tampa bay buccaneers came to play a game in the georgia dome. it technically wouldnt be a home game for vick, but there would likely be a lot of vick supporters (that are supposed to be falcon fans) rooting him on.

O Linemen in the NFL are 6,2" 6,3", Vick is 5,11' at best

Look at Sam Baker 6,5', Vick without the legs, cant play in this league!!!!!!!

Vick's Future

The new United Football League is also said to be interested in Vick; UFL commissioner Michael Huyghue said Vick's chances of playing in his league in 2009 are "98 percent". [19]

i think he is trying to say this: (translation)

I think it would hurt the falcons when michael vick and the tampa bay buccaneers came to play a game in the georgia dome. it technically wouldnt would be a home game for vick, but there would likely be a lot of vick supporters (that are supposed to be falcon fans) rooting him on.

Huh?? :mellow:

yeah abe would literally shatter evil ykw with one hit

and if ykw did hypothetically come back to the nfl i would love nothing more than to see that happen

Me too. I'd pay to see that!

Samson: I think I broke his ****in' neck!

Announcer: I think he broke his ****in' neck!

Team doctor: One side, one side.

[Examines injured player]

Team doctor: Get the ambulance! I think he broke his ****in' neck.

Samson: See! I told you I broke his ****in' neck!

220px-Richard_Kiel_2.JPG

He will be traded to the Texans for a 2nd and 5th rnd pick.

This will make the second good QB that we trade to them.

Schaubby is not working out in Houston because of their OL

Vick will off set that issue, and fill the seats.

The Texans will likely trade Shaub to the Jets for a 3rd rnd pic.

Everybody wins!

I would not want to see MV7 wind up in a toxic wasteland like Oakland.

1.- As to the Bucs - Gruden is so horny for QB's, he'd take him in a heartbeat.

2.- As to his abilities - not only will he be older, a little slower and out of practice, I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop from Goodell. He might make MV sit out a little longer. What he did, IMO, is far and away worse than getting high or bulking up on banned substances

if we were looking at Vick against us starting 2 years ago, then I would be concerned some. But 2 things dont concern me about him going to Tampa

1) I dont care if he is lifting weights and playing backyard ball. being out of the game for years will effect him alot. especially since he didnt seem to have a huge grasp on the position when he was in the game.

2) Tampa has a way of ruining QBs. I wonder how Vick would handle him complex offensive schemes?