Marshall Faulk knows nothing about football..

J-Wall

Joey Harrington is Matt Ryans mentor???

Bill Musgrave is our OC???

And the INTS are coming for Matt Ryan!!!

These so called anylsts need to do more research rather than just talk jibberesh out of there mouth. I hate to watch them talk about football it is just wrong.

These so called anylsts need to do more research rather than just talk jibberesh out of there mouth. I hate to watch them talk about football it is just wrong.

See sig....She's a moron.

Faulk is a hater.

I dont mind that people are haters just get the INFORMATION RIGHT! if they would do their jobs right and report stuff that is true and not bogus i wouldnt care. But they all suck at their jobs. It doesnt seem like they take it seriously and are there only to get their voices heard.

I don't give a FAULK about Marshall!!! He's a bum who only says things that he thinks everyone else wants to hear.

No, there's something else. He actually acts pissed off that Ryan is doing well. From the beginning of the year - it's one game - or what did he do ... every week - he just acts more angry about it.

I don't get it - unless Ryan slept with his girl or something.

Faulk has always hated on the Falcons goes back to when he was with the Rams in the West

That's it - I don't know why my mind is so blank today (ok - I've opened the door - go ahead) I've been thinking he had something personal against Ryan - but you're right - it's the Falcons.

NFL network as a whole gets a lot of stuff wrong, they had an interview with Matt Ryan and Todd McClure and they were talking about the success and Todd was saying how he was a little hesitant to be in rebuilding, and they didn't even get his name right.

They put "Tom McClure"

If you are watching NFL Network this afternoon, you also heard Dion go off on the Falcons not being "all that" and telling his co-hosts to "slow down" in their praise for Matt Ryan and the team. He simply refuses to give any credit to our team! <_<

Deion is a worse commentator than he was a player and he was highly overrated as a shutdown corner. All he had going for him was his mouth and his speed. He couldn't take, or give a hit and he taught MeAngelo everything he knew.

I can't stand NFL Network's analysis. They are the biggest bunch of egomaniacs on the planet. They can't stand the Falcon's because the Falcon's are all about team. SUPERBOWL NOW!

i think ryan just took harrington's advice and flipped it around. "hey man, when its 3rd and 10, just look to dump it off in the flat for the automatic 3 yards. it'll pad ur stats, thats the key to staying around this league for a long long time. oh yea and take alot of sacks, itll make u look real tough!"

Emmit Smith is the most putrid analyst to ever analyze anything.In the history of analyzation , there are none worse !

Yeah, but at least there's the entertainment factor with Emmitt.....Watching him butcher the English language is sometimes quite amusing.