Please CALM DOWN Falcon fans

Blue Heaven

You guys are pathetic! You really think you have a chance in the NFC? You have 0 chance..just think about it. Their are 7 teams that will beat the breaks off you clowns Carolina,Bucs, Deadskins, Giants, Cardinals, Bears, Eagles...u guys are still the lowly Falcons 7-3 or 3-7 u still suck..You still are cursed with bad luck and you still are one of the worst franchises in NFL history..And dont get mad at me just check reality..Where were all you bandwagon jumping fans before the season? So snap out of it and calm down....It's the Atlanta Falcons for crying out loud..

post-541804-1226600134_thumb.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are pathetic! You really think you have a chance in the NFC? You have 0 chance..just think about it. Their are 7 teams that will beat the breaks off you clowns Carolina,Bucs, Deadskins, Giants, Cardinals, Bears, Eagles...u guys are still the lowly Falcons 7-3 or 3-7 u still suck..You still are cursed with bad luck and you still are one of the worst franchises in NFL history..And dont get mad at me just check reality..Where were all you bandwagon jumping fans before the season? So snap out of it and calm down....It's the Atlanta Falcons for crying out loud..

Your a fan of whom? Why are you waisting our time with your hate. Please don't go away hating....just go away

If you weren't scared.... you wouldn't be here.

Do you make a lot of posts on the Chiefs or Lions boards? Probably not because you're not worried about them.

I can sense the fear in you.

Be scared. Be VERY scared.

Uh the Bears can beat the Falcons check the score the falcons won that game

Eagles, we'll really never know

I guess you have never been to Zaxby's.

No sir. I've BEEN to Zaxby's. But that's Zax sauce, ok? There's no amount of money that I wouldn't pay for that delicious stuff. However, McDonalds is far and away NOT Zaxby's. And they definately don't have the sauce!

I just want some hot mustard to dip my fries in, know what I'm saying?

i sure hope thats not a pic of you in your avatar and sig..

It's LT fool, ever heard of him? Like I said Falcons dont get mad at me im just speaking the truth. Believe it or not I actually want the Falcons to succeed so my Panthers can have a decent rivalry..but dont be mad the future looks bright..you have 4 players that I wouldn't mind having on the Panthers in Norwood,Turner,Ryan,and Abraham so I really believe that one you will be on the Panthers level..

post-541804-1226600774_thumb.png