Saints at Chiefs

Falconsfan567

I have watched pieces of the Chiefs games the last couple of weeks and they are playing hard for Herm Edwards. Tyler Thigpen is miles better than he was when he played us. If the Saints play against the Chiefs like they did us I say the Chiefs beat the Saints. Who's with me?

I can see the Saints being the only team in teh south to NOT beat the Chiefs.

Here's to a 4-6 record saints! :D

I can see the Saints being the only team in teh south to NOT beat the Chiefs.

Here's to a 4-6 record saints! :D

Take away that stupid offensive interference call late in the 4th on Gonzo and they beat the Bucs too...refs gave the nice boost to the Bucs and they rallied from there. Here's to the sAints not having the same fortune.

I agree here. I say Chiefs over saints. I want to say the Lions may get their first win vs. Carolina as well. Maybe thats a bit much to ask but the Lions have NOTHING to lose. :lol:

Which is why the Lions should be playing Drew Stanton and not some has been in Culpepper. If they were smart they would be playing him to see what he can do. I thought he was a good QB when he was at Michigan State.

Carolina just had it's worst game by a QB who started the game ever....Delhomme pitched a 12....the worst EVER in Carolina history.

Ya want to know what is just as impressive? Delhomme is also the proud owner of the 2nd worst Passer rating to start a game in Carolina history...with a 15.

Good ol' Delhomme.