Halftime this week is going to ROCK!

Russdogg

Alumni weekend

More than 60 former Falcons players and coaches and members for the 1998 Super Bowl team will be honored at halftime of Sunday’s game.

this is going to be ssaaaweeeettt!!!

sorry.. no frisbie dogs yet, but i'll take this one this week!!!

wonder if Eugene will be there?? i hope so.

Man, I wish I could go. If Eugene shows up, that will be the loudest boo the GA Dome will have ever heard.

he did make a bonehead move but he was a key part to getting there, i want cheer too loud, but on the same hand.. i surely wont boo. we won as a team, and we lost as a team at the end of the day.

he did make a bonehead move but he was a key part to getting there, i want cheer too loud, but on the same hand.. i surely wont boo. we won as a team, and we lost as a team at the end of the day.

My therapist said it was best to put the blame solely on him. Also, if that's not enough reason, he's the radio announcer for the Carolina Panthers.... :)

normally I would agree........... but he deserves every boo that goes his way.... his actions had the team up all hours of the night and causeda huge distraction to the team.........not to mention he was visably slower in coverage........

he better be glad its not free foam rubber football night thats all I can say

Alumni weekend

More than 60 former Falcons players and coaches and members for the 1998 Super Bowl team will be honored at halftime of Sunday's game.

Now this is the kind of stuff I'd like to see. If Eugene does show up, someone throw a frisbee at him and make him catch it in his mouth.

Alumni weekend

More than 60 former Falcons players and coaches and members for the 1998 Super Bowl team will be honored at halftime of Sunday’s game.

You sure this is the Falcon's Super Bowl team an not Denver's? Cause heck, they had a Saint's fan sing the National Anthem at the last game.