The big difference between Cutler and Brees.....

mashedpotato

Drew Brees gets rid of the ball really fast and makes really good decisions really fast kind of like Matt Ryan. Cutler takes the traditional 5 to 7 step drop and takes a lil longer to get rid of the ball. This will open up Abraham to have a huge day. I'm kind of looking forward to a few sacks this Sunday. He better get rid of the ball quick if he wants to survive.

even with that DEN has given up the least amount of sacks in the NFL. Impressive beings they throw so much.

true that, a lot of posters on here are underestimating how good Clady is being that he's a rookie. it wouldn't suprise me at all if he kept abraham in check sunday. if we're going to get some sacks anderson, babs, grady or whoever comes on a blitz will have to step it up. i'll be happy with hurries and knock downs which will cause cutler to get jumpy and uncomfortable in the pocket.

i dont care if we sack him as long as we bring the pressure like we did last week. we only got to brees once but he could barely set up and throw.

I agree, I think that is the key to the game. IMO. I think in this game I would look for the broncos to play short out passes and stuff like that to try and prevent that. We shall see.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew Brees gets rid of the ball really fast and makes really good decisions really fast kind of like Matt Ryan. Cutler takes the traditional 5 to 7 step drop and takes a lil longer to get rid of the ball. This will open up Abraham to have a huge day. I'm kind of looking forward to a few sacks this Sunday. He better get rid of the ball quick if he wants to survive.

The Broncos do a lot of bootlegs and move cutlers pocket well, they will roll Cutler away from Abraham regularly.

I don't care how they do it but they need to pressure Cutler.

If we let him sit in the pocket he has the ability to cut us apart.

I am not worried about our offense against thier D I am worried about our D against their Offense.

Come on JA55 smoke this fool and help us bring home the win!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds closer to right. He has been like Baker, except without the injuries.

That's what I was going to say. Bronco's Clady = our Baker. They're both like American Express. Don't leave home without 'em. Only we're going to be stuck using a freakin' Diners Club card if Gandy ends up in the game. <_< Isn't Weiner hurting? Think I read that some where.

Cutler doesn't just sit in the pocket. The Broncos use more bootlegs than any other team in the NFL which is also why they have given up the less amount of sacks in the NFL. Jay Cutler has the highest passer rating of any QB in the NFL on passes outside the numbers. Keep him in the pocket and his QB Rating goes down a ton. I think he is only in the mid 70s of QB Rating when in the pocket.

abe may not get a sack on clady, but he'll do a good job. just because you didnt allow a sack doesnt mean you werent pushed around forcing the qb to get happy feet and unsettled in the pocket. when that happens INTs and incompletions follow. abe's been a force in every single game and i know clady's good, but abe will still get pressure. he's just having that kind of season.

Did you actually even see Cutler Play? I mean....ever?

He's got a real quick Release+he's **** mobile and is **** accurate on the Run.

As much as I like Matt Ryan, but Cutler is my fav. QB at the Moment. He will be a HoFer...Matt Ryan probably, too.

The one knock on Cutler is he tries to force the ball into tight areas where he shouldnt (anyone who watched the Cleveland game knows what im talking about) rather than pressure from DLinemen, actually in my opinion Cutler is one of the best at stepping up into the pocket to avoid the rush and delivering the ball down field.

Another thing to watch for during the game that goes back to Cutler trying to force the ball is watch (especially on first and second down) Cutler try and make a huge play into traffic when he has a RB wide open in the flats with NO one, i mean NO one near him. You wouldnt believe how many times ive stood up and yell at my TV when i see cutler make a play like that

don't be shocked if he does, that kid is a straight up stud.. He handled joey porter with ease when they played. Not taking away from abe, he's a **** good player but clady is just that good.

In Abe's defense it will be alot tougher for Clady to handle an elite DE than it was to handle Porter. Clady hasnt faced a challenge like Abe yet. I cant wait to see that matchup.

Abraham is not only very athletic, but he is one of the smartest DEs I have seen on the field. He picks up very early on the small tendencies that OLmen have. That film clip where he pointed out how Brandon Albert lifts his foot on pass downs, but keeps it flat on run downs is a prime example.