Okay what bowl game do you want your team to be in and the opponent?

SacFalcFan

I am talking about realistic bowl games this year. For instance no nebraska to the nc title game against georgia tech.

I know if uga wins out we have a chance still at the sugar bowl (depending on what happens to alabama/uf, but that's very unlikely. The game we will get is the Capital One Bowl game and I hate that with a passion. Why? Don't give me another big 10 patsy. I want my dawgs to play in the cotton bowl against an oklahoma/oklahoma state. I want to smack around an overrated big 12 team. :P :D

I of course want nothing less than the NC game at this point and I want to play Texas Tech. Reason: They have played great ball this year and I want to see if our defense can do what no one else has been able to so far and that is stop them. While I seriously doubt there is anyone in the country that could truly stop them I would hope we could slow them down enough to score our points. It would be a very fun game to watch.

As a Georgia Tech fan, I hope for the Champs Sports bowl or better. Orlando, Nashville, Charlotte or Jacksonville would be fine by me. I hope for the Chick-Fil-A Bowl because we'd get an SEC opponent and It's only a 10 minute trip for me. However, the loss to UNC pretty much assures we won't be going to the Dome.

I see the Jackets going to the Music City Bowl to face Vanderbilt. Nashville is a neat place and I've never been inside their stadium, so I'm OK with it. However, I'm not looking forward to playing Vandy since we'll be playing them next year in Nashville anyway.

As a Georgia Tech fan, I hope for the Champs Sports bowl or better. Orlando, Nashville, Charlotte or Jacksonville would be fine by me. I hope for the Chick-Fil-A Bowl because we'd get an SEC opponent and It's only a 10 minute trip for me. However, the loss to UNC pretty much assures we won't be going to the Dome.

I see the Jackets going to the Music City Bowl to face Vanderbilt. Nashville is a neat place and I've never been inside their stadium, so I'm OK with it. However, I'm not looking forward to playing Vandy since we'll be playing them next year in Nashville anyway.

i have seen a number of bowl projections and they all have gt in the music city bowl..

Well, we're pretty much guaranteed the Capitol One....I hate playing the Big 10 but I guess Ohio St. would be an ok opponent. It's just a no win situation to play big 10 schools...if you win, you were supposed to. if you lose, you're an embarrassment to the sec...right or wrong, that's how it is....I hope somehow we go to the cotton and play oklahoma, texas, ok st., or missouri...