A Falcon In Houston...

Sup all.. I have a lot of ties to the ATL area.. alot of my family stays out there in Stone Mountain, GA.

You guys are building a heck of a franchise over there.. When I heard that Mike Smith was gonna be your coach.. I was like HOLY CRAP!. I wanted that guy in Houston. Then I heard you guys got Mike Turner or as i like to call him "IKE TURNER" cause he slaps around defenses LOL. I was like GEEZ I wanted that guy in Houston too. You guys got rid of DeAngelo Hall i was kinda on the fence about it.. Due to the fact that I didnt know what he presence was doing for the fans and in the lockerroom. But it doesnt appear to haunt the falcons too much.

I just want to say this Organizatin is moving in the right direction.. You got a rookie head coach, a Rookie Qb and a first year starter at HB and you guys are tied on the top of the division while the other teams are getting older and slower.. you guys are getting Young faster and More and intense and still keeping pace.. and I love it..

Matt Ryan was an absolute gem and He was EXACTLY what was needed after the Vick - Petrino - Hall circus. I'm SOOO happy for the organization.. Arthur Blank really loves the city and he realllly wants to win and more importantly I think he LOVES his fans.. It could be me just imagining that but that just how i feel.

I just wanted to say.. that you guys have made a believer out of me.. You officially have a Falcon in Houston.

Sup all.. I have a lot of ties to the ATL area.. alot of my family stays out there in Stone Mountain, GA.

You guys are building a heck of a franchise over there.. When I heard that Mike Smith was gonna be your coach.. I was like HOLY CRAP!. I wanted that guy in Houston. Then I heard you guys got Mike Turner or as i like to call him "IKE TURNER" cause he slaps around defenses LOL. I was like GEEZ I wanted that guy in Houston too. You guys got rid of DeAngelo Hall i was kinda on the fence about it.. Due to the fact that I didnt know what he presence was doing for the fans and in the lockerroom. But it doesnt appear to haunt the falcons too much.

I just want to say this Organizatin is moving in the right direction.. You got a rookie head coach, a Rookie Qb and a first year starter at HB and you guys are tied on the top of the division while the other teams are getting older and slower.. you guys are getting Young faster and More and intense and still keeping pace.. and I love it..

Matt Ryan was an absolute gem and He was EXACTLY what was needed after the Vick - Petrino - Hall circus. I'm SOOO happy for the organization.. Arthur Blank really loves the city and he realllly wants to win and more importantly I think he LOVES his fans.. It could be me just imagining that but that just how i feel.

I just wanted to say.. that you guys have made a believer out of me.. You officially have a Falcon in Houston.

I hear a strong southern drawl in my head when I read this... Welcome partner... Glad to have you aboard...

Welcom but don't be a bandwagon fan if you love the falcons you gotta be by there sides through good times and bad.

I second this. Being a Falcons fan you have to possess loyalty. Our franchise is bipolar and the only reason we have as many fans as we do here is because we're loyal and weathered the storms.

Welcome aboard, always nice to have new Falcons fans come on board. Especially those who've followed us through the good and the bad. It's about time we get some good again...LOL

See my signature below for the pledge!

I'm originally from ATL, but went to high school in H-Town. I live in Austin now, but have been a falcs fan my whole life. Welcome to the boards.

Same here. Born in Atlanta but moved to El Paso, TX during high school. Went to undergrad in San Antonio and grad school at Texas (Hook em Horns)...

Been living in Austin for 8 years now....

Thank God for Direct TV ! ! ! ! ! !