Greg Knapp stripped of play calling duties...

mashedpotato

wow guys.....every time i look at these franchises like detroit and oakland, i feel bad.....well not too bad.....it makes me remember how we were LAST YEAR>......and actually for the last few years......i try not to say too many bad things about these places in that I remember how bad it felt being in the media, constantly being trashed, and trying to convince yourself somehow, that things were about to change.........

Does anyone remember the mora years, right at the end, when jobs were on the line? That game where knapp tried all those trick plays was the ONLY time i saw him AT LEAST TRY something out of the ordinary.......granted they were ridiculous........really made no sense and did not work even a little bit.......but that was the only time i saw him call a play that was not so bland and predictable.......

When you say Knapp, i just thank god (aka dimitroff and blank) that we have mularkey

Is there a way to tie Mularkey to the chair in the georgia dome so he doesn't try to leave us in the offseason....

We need to become the insane crazy girlfriend of the NFL in our relationship with him......If we make him afraid to leave us, then he will be forced to stay forever.......forever mularkey....forever........we love you mularkey....we are gonna be together forever.........we love you so much that we are in the tree outside your window,,,,,,,,,we are in love mularkey.....forever........forever......you would never leave us mularkey........forever we will be together............hey look at this shrine i made for you..........it has pictures of you sleeping.........we are atlanta and mularkey forever.......you wouldnt want that to change right? because you love us...........hey look mularkey we made you a collage......isnt it just beautiful..............................then in the offseason when someone tries to steal our wonderful man, we can find them and scare them so much they dont want him.........

hhehe.......yeah we'll be the best NFL crazy girlfriend ever......alecia silverstone has got nothing on us......(yeah i know i got off topic......but when its me its ok......if you read the fine print about the message boards you'll see where it is acceptable for ME to do that)