We should definitely be ready for Denver......

mashedpotato

We just played a much better version of what Denver is. New Orleans has a lot in common with Denver. They both are pass crazy offenses. Denver can't hardly run the ball at all right now because all of the injuries so we know what's coming. I'm not as scared as Denver as I was New Orleans. I'm glad we got to play against New Orleans the week before we play a team like Denver we should be really prepared.

We just played a much better version of what Denver is. New Orleans has a lot in common with Denver. They both are pass crazy offenses. Denver can't hardly run the ball at all right now because all of the injuries so we know what's coming. I'm not as scared as Denver as I was New Orleans. I'm glad we got to play against New Orleans the week before we play a team like Denver we should be really prepared.

Well, the Aints were playing without Bush and Grant. If the Falcons D can hold Denver to 24pts.? Falcons win!