Matty Ryan VS Joe Flacco

nativefalcon

See who does the rest of the season  

62 members have voted

1. 1. See who does the rest of the season

• Matt Ryan
    • Joe Flacco

The media is eating is up about Ryan and Flacco, seeing how the rest are bench warmers and Brohm got passed by Flynn from LSU. I am so glad we got Ryan. Here are both teams upcoming games. See who does better? I think it will be Ryan, the Ravens have TOUGH sledding ahead. ;) I say Matty Ice ;)

Falcons

Nov 16 DEN @ ATL

Nov 23 CAR @ ATL

Nov 30 ATL @ SD

Dec 07 ATL @ NO

Dec 14 TB @ ATL

Dec 21 ATL @ MIN

Dec 28 STL @ ATL

The Ravens

Nov 16 BAL @ NYG

Nov 23 PHI @ BAL

Nov 30 BAL @ CIN

Dec 07 WAS @ BAL

Dec 14 PIT @ BAL

Dec 20 BAL @ DAL

Dec 28 JAC @ BAL

Doesn't really matter to me how Flacco does - I hope he does great.

I still wouldn't trade Ryan and I don't care what the media says.

Flacco is very talented and will do well - but there is something really special about Ryan - it's not even something I can name - call it the IT factor or maturity or just a great intuitiveness for the game - but you just don't see it often in the league. We are extremely fortunate.

This is not something you can gauge in numbers either - it's different.

while I did not "hate" Matt Ryan on draft day - I was not totally in favor of the move (like most)........However, once drafted, I was 100% on board with the move.

Pre-draft, I really liked Joe Flacco a lot - there were a lot of naysayers about Flacco...........Yes, I feel very vindicated and I am not suprised by Flacco's success........Like Ryan, Joe Flacco is a super smart guy - accounting major at Delaware - hardly a creampuff major and the guy was very confident and well-spoken in interviews - much like Ryan.

I'm glad we got Matt Ryan who I think will be better than Flacco - but Flacco will be a good QB in his own right.

Thats what I say too, he has some major defenses coming up. ;) We do too, but their getting the meat of their schedule in the soon. I want matt to get Rookie of the year. ;)

i want him to get ROY too. i've been rooting for flacco to **** up some the last couple of weeks so matt would have a better chance of winning ( :unsure: )....but flacco throws 6 straight TDs and no picks. :angry:

i know the media will basically "have" to compare the two, but when comparing i hope they do take into account that ryan plays in a tougher conference, tougher division and doesnt have a top 5 D helping him win games. hes damned near doing all of this on his own.

did u really expect someone to vote for flacco? lol

not really but hey were both 6-3 and alot of people on here wanted Flacco too, and the press are going ape **** over both. But Honestly I think Ryans going to get 100% :)

And I agree with Boss, Flacco has got a awsome defense and ours is a work in progress but their getting better, at least in the secondary. ;) So Matt is doing a lot more to win games, that would be hilaroius The falcons vs the ravens in the super bowl. :P

while I did not "hate" Matt Ryan on draft day - I was not totally in favor of the move (like most)........However, once drafted, I was 100% on board with the move.

Pre-draft, I really liked Joe Flacco a lot - there were a lot of naysayers about Flacco...........Yes, I feel very vindicated and I am not suprised by Flacco's success........Like Ryan, Joe Flacco is a super smart guy - accounting major at Delaware - hardly a creampuff major and the guy was very confident and well-spoken in interviews - much like Ryan.

I'm glad we got Matt Ryan who I think will be better than Flacco - but Flacco will be a good QB in his own right.

Wow, I just was going to post almost the same exact thing. Actually, I liked Brohm at first, mostly because I'd had more chances to see him play games. Don't watch a lot of college ball, but for whatever reason I'd watched him a lot that season. But then I saw Flacco at the combine, and was blown away by how well he did w/the drills. Flacco was my guy from then until we drafted Ryan, and by then I'd learned a lot more about both of them.

Man, how can they not give Matt ROY w/all he's done to turn this franchise around? I mean, c'mon. The Ravens were nowhere near as deep down in the ****ter as we were last year.

I didn't like Flacco before the draft but I love him now. I have Sunday ticket and I look foward to watching the Ravens on Sundays. Their offense like ours is fun to watch.

He's going to have a rough go for the rest of the season and that's due to the defenses he's about to face but under no circumstances does that mean he's a bad qb if he makes mistakes.

The Ravens are my 3rd favorite team now lol.

I didn't like Flacco before the draft but I love him now. I have Sunday ticket and I look foward to watching the Ravens on Sundays. Their offense like ours is fun to watch.

He's going to have a rough go for the rest of the season and that's due to the defenses he's about to face but under no circumstances does that mean he's a bad qb if he makes mistakes.

The Ravens are my 3rd favorite team now lol.

I love the Ravens defense - watch them whenever I can. I hated them after our preseason game in 2003 - took me a long time to watch them again - but I always love a tough defense. I love to watch the Steelers defense too.